Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Gypsygirls Juicing / Raw foods & Saturdays Weigh In

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by gypsygirl, 1 August 2009 Social URL.

1. gypsygirl

gypsygirl Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Fresh Non Processed Foods - Vege's, Fish, Soya Poducts & Pulses.
    Hello there

Am juicing ala Jason Vale, & the rest raw foods plus 'you are what you eat'.

Im 14 stone 9 lbs
    Im 5 ft 2 inches

In my mind with healthways, Im really overweight, I feel pretty depressed and I'm SO determined to lose this weight.

Fact is, I have to, as have just bought ( and been delivered) my wedding dress, its a size 12 and I'm getting married in 3 months....

So, Week 1 : 14.9

Next Saturday ...

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    27st2lb
    Current Weight:
    25st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Low cal/low fat
    HI just wanted to wish you good luck with your diet. My uncle has been on a raw food diet for the past 2 yrs and luvs it big time.
    He is 66 and was 2 stone overweight and lost it within 6 weeks and has kept it off, he now runs 5 miles a day and is very fit because of the raw food diet.
    Good luck and look forward to reading bout ur journey xx

4. gypsygirl

gypsygirl Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Fresh Non Processed Foods - Vege's, Fish, Soya Poducts & Pulses.
    Thanks The-new-Roch for your kind words & support

All the very best for yourself as well.

xx

5. acegirl

acegirl Friendly Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.92%)
    Diet:
    max fruits and veggies
    I was having some luck dropping some pounds a few weeks back doing around 75% raw. But alas, I went back to my regular diet, albeit with more fruits and veggies than before (when I would have none at all). I really need to try to stick with at least 50% raw this week! It was REALLY working well for me!

I tend to throw almost all fruit and vegetable combinations in the blender, fruits I mix with almond milk and vegetables with water. I throw in cherry tomatoes w/ a large yellow pepper; 1 apple plus 1 peach w/ almond milk; strawberries w/ almond milk; cucumber w/ water (this one was really filling after work); melon w/ water. Anything left in the fridge.

Please keep us posted on what you're eating and how you're doing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.