Gypsygirls Juicing / Raw foods & Saturdays Weigh In

gypsygirl

Hello there

Am juicing ala Jason Vale, & the rest raw foods plus 'you are what you eat'.

Im 14 stone 9 lbs
Im 5 ft 2 inches

In my mind with healthways, Im really overweight, I feel pretty depressed and I'm SO determined to lose this weight.

Fact is, I have to, as have just bought ( and been delivered) my wedding dress, its a size 12 and I'm getting married in 3 months....

So, Week 1 : 14.9

Next Saturday ...

x

HI just wanted to wish you good luck with your diet. My uncle has been on a raw food diet for the past 2 yrs and luvs it big time.
He is 66 and was 2 stone overweight and lost it within 6 weeks and has kept it off, he now runs 5 miles a day and is very fit because of the raw food diet.
Good luck and look forward to reading bout ur journey xx

I was having some luck dropping some pounds a few weeks back doing around 75% raw. But alas, I went back to my regular diet, albeit with more fruits and veggies than before (when I would have none at all). I really need to try to stick with at least 50% raw this week! It was REALLY working well for me!

I tend to throw almost all fruit and vegetable combinations in the blender, fruits I mix with almond milk and vegetables with water. I throw in cherry tomatoes w/ a large yellow pepper; 1 apple plus 1 peach w/ almond milk; strawberries w/ almond milk; cucumber w/ water (this one was really filling after work); melon w/ water. Anything left in the fridge.

Please keep us posted on what you're eating and how you're doing.

Back