Had a bad day...

shoegirl

:cry: Had a row with hubby. Had been 100% for 6 days, my clothes were feeling looser and although I haven't weighed myself I knew by my clothes that I done well. Have had two bars today - a BL mint one & a Tesco Choc Crunch. Then I had an omelette - two eggs with milk and butter. Have I ruined everything? I'm going to Marbella with some friends the 1st week of October - hence the start of the plan. They're all twiglets and I really wanted to be a size smaller by then. (Currently a size 22-24) Have I ruined it? Is it still possible? Oh, and have drunk nothing other than Asda diet coke. Hubby in bed, I'm watching a box set of 24 - so upset. Writing this as a distraction, coz I feel like going into the kitchen again. Also had some bits of cooked chicken - not a lot, just picked at it. Feel like crying. :cry::cry::cry:

I didn't resist the kitchen... Had some sugar free things I won't mention. But they were sweet all the same. Gonna finish this episode of 24 and then try and get some sleep, although I'm up coz I'm so upset over the argument. :(

Hey shoegirl (love the name) it doesn't sound like you will have done too much damage if any at all. So long as you get back on it today you'll be just fine :)
I hope today is better for you love x

Hi
Sorry you have had such a bad day, in the scheme of things one bad day doesnt ruin a diet it's the not getting back on plan straight away that does, keep going with TS and the weight will be soon be flying off, even a few pounds can make you feel so much better.
Take care

Thank you hedgemonkey. Feeling a bit more positive today - just very tired due to the late night last night. Thought about this a bit more. At least I stuck to low carb products. Ordinarily I would've thrown the towel in, had a massive binge and probably a glass or two of wine. I didn't. So, although I reverted to my old coping strategies, a small nugget inside me was telling me to stay on track. I hope that inner voice becomes louder! Thanks again. Xo

shoegirl said:
Thank you hedgemonkey. Feeling a bit more positive today - just very tired due to the late night last night. Thought about this a bit more. At least I stuck to low carb products. Ordinarily I would've thrown the towel in, had a massive binge and probably a glass or two of wine. I didn't. So, although I reverted to my old coping strategies, a small nugget inside me was telling me to stay on track. I hope that inner voice becomes louder! Thanks again. Xo

Sorry to hear that, really hope you feel better soon and just get back on the diet and hopefully you wont have done too much damage :)

Well done for resisting all the naughty foods and wine, it does get hard sometimes.

Once you start the weekly weigh in's they really help to keep you motivated.

Good luck x

Well donr for not outright bingeing!! Thats a huge step :)

Back