had a little break from s/w any ideas of how to get back on track?

dirtydancing

Gold Member
have been away from s/w for 3 weeks due to family problems etc and i did let old habits creep back in.

Any ideas of how to get back on track? want to loose the rest of my weight.

I get weighed tommorrow morning so am starting afresh as of then. will know how much i have put on etc.

hiyer, just want to wish you well for weigh-in tommorrow. Sounds like you're in the right mindset for getting back on plan, i find what helps me, is to read the diet plan, and re read it. good luck;-)

I highly recommend doing a full meal plan for at least a week, it will help you to stay focused and you will know exactly what you are preparing as soon as you enter the kitchen.

Good luck, you can do it.

Hi there, good luck for tomorrow. It might be an idea to read through people's food diaries and get some ideas, and make a plan of meals, like BritMuminCanada said.

I had a break of 8 months, and it took a while to get back into the swing of things, but im loving it again now. I haven't gone back to group though, just doing it at home, and using this forum as support, cos there's loads of lovely people who's always willing to help out and give friendly feedback xx

Remind yourself of the reasons you are dieting in the first place, it can help get you back in the right mindset. Do some exercise, I'm always less likely to splurge after exercise as it makes you feel good and you don't want to cancel it all out. Plan some really nice SW friendly meals and snacks and shop BEFORE you start so you have everything handy.

And TRACK!!! Very important, especially after time off. Helps you keep on top of it. Good luck with your WI tomorrow, whatever the scales say draw a line under it and start afresh. You can do it!!!!

Back