Had a week off now back to 100%

payphone

Had a week of this week, so no dieting at all, ate whatever i fancied, doughnuts and cookies, but kept my energy levels up, and have stayed the same didn't even put on a pound. I'm no back onto the diet, and in ketosis again. Yahoooza!

Gosh! Well done! I did SS for about 3 to 4 connecutive weeks and then had social events where I ate only non-carbs. Once I shed over 21 pounds I did allow to odd carb to sneak in and again doing CD this way worked. However the last stone is difficult to shift and I have to accept I cannot have donughts, cakes etc for some time. Even when I do I think it really has to be a special treat. To maintain (if I manage to shift this stone) it is the old habits of eating stuff of too much of certain stuff that make me gain weight. You've done so well but do be careful. (hope you don't mind me saying that).

No Kira, good advice i didn't over do it with the eating and it wasn't like i had it everyday i just hadn't had something so sweet for so long that i really thought i deserved it. But its true to maintain the weight you do need to watch what you eat, and i did do alot of exercise that week, so it definately helped. It was risky eating what i did so i wouldn't recommend it as it wasn't easy to start back, but i'm pretty determined and have a strong will power, actually i think we all have if you want to suceed on this diet. I guess I was lucky this week.

Back