had baby lottie...

debtdummy

Silver Member
Hi all had baby lottie 3 weeks ago by emergency c section after they tried suction and forceps, she was stuck..... anyway was wondering about flabby belly and scar.... when and what exercise is best??

Hey ya I had a c section with my first it took me ages to get the scar down and flabby bit i had a few sunbeds to fet rid of scar and I drank lots of water and did weight watchers and did the gym after 6 weeks thou xx I would suggest get Xmas out the way and ur 6 weeks check up then focus xxx it will b fine u will pop back in shape xxxx good luck hun x

congratulations debtdummy if i were you i would enjoy your gorgeous new baby for at least 6-8 weeks and don't even think of exercising other than walking (from experience of 3 sections myself).
the time goes so quick so just enjoy her, get out for walks, well as much as you can in the winter!
sian69 x

Congratulations. Enjoy your new bundle of joy. X

Awww congrats, my wee man is nearly 4 weeks. I had a section too. My first was an emergency c section like yours. I will say don't worry too much about your tum, it improves hugely even without weight loss or exercise. I'm starting exante in the new year personally. No more babies for me so I'm determined to get to goal this time.

Congratulations!! xx

Back