Had enough!

idlekat

Right, I've been trying to lose baby weight for 15 months now! I keep losing a bit, gaining a lot, losing a bit, gaining more and I'm just so fed up! I'll be 30 next summer and I don't want to go through another birthday feeling and looking awful.:cry:

My fiance's dad has lost loads on SW so I'm starting tomorrow. I've also started the Couch to 5K running training and have already finished the first week - not too bad!

Anyway just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. See you round!

Welcome and good luck!

I've also just started the c25k running thing but have only manged 1 cycle of 8 x 1 min and 8 x 1.5. The first two times I only managed 4 and then, 5 reps.

Right, I've been trying to lose baby weight for 15 months now! I keep losing a bit, gaining a lot, losing a bit, gaining more and I'm just so fed up!

Hey hunni I was in the same boat, lost the baby weight and gained it back after several months, although was already heavy so to the outsiders it didn't make any difference!
Anyways good luck, I'm sure you'll find yourself in a few weeks, like I was, feeling great about your losses!!!

Thanks for the welcome!

I've also just started the c25k running thing but have only manged 1 cycle of 8 x 1 min and 8 x 1.5. The first two times I only managed 4 and then, 5 reps.

Don't worry, it gets easier every time you do it. I had to repeat week 1 but I finally got on to week 2 in the end. Just keep at it. :)

Well done for starting, just keep your focus and come here for all the wonderful support and youll be dandy hun.

Back