Had first weight in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pinkbaileys24, 14 January 2008 Social URL.

1. pinkbaileys24

pinkbaileys24 Full Member

Hi guys
    Jus had my 1st wi and lost 8lbs. not as much as i hoped for but wanna say a BIG THANK U to everyone on this site for their continued support. Cudnt ave done it without u all :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Well done, thats fantastic - you raring to go for another week?
  4. pinkbaileys24

pinkbaileys24 Full Member

yeh losin so much weight last wk has really motivated me to carry on. got the flap jacks this wk as i miss munchin on food so much lol. how u doin so far?
  5. Shornie

Shornie Full Member

Hey Guys

That weight loss is fantastic. I had my first weigh in on Friday and lost 91bs, was dissapointed because when I went on Lipotrim the 1st time I lost 13lbs. Never mind it was still a good loss.
  6. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    I can't believe it when everyone says "only" 8 pounds, EIGHT POUNDS LADIES!!! That is brilliant. Like someone said on the posts a few days ago, imagine it like the size of a new born baby!! Thats some going :)

Be POSITIVE! You are doing fantastic and thru the worst part now :)
  7. Gina1986

Gina1986 Member

8lbs same as me thats more than 1/2 a Stone,

Super keep it up!!!Well Done
  8. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

I am getting on not too bad. This is my last week before refeeding as I am going away for a weekend Fri 25th Jan and I know there is no way on earth I would be able to keep going with the shakes over that weekend, well actually there is no way I'd WANT TO!! I am on a diet not a jail sentence! I am gonna eat healthily whist am away - prob witha couple of treats but I plan to get back on lipo Monday 28th, am not going to count that as day one again as I am simply having a planned break, I'm not classing it as cheating as its not! I feel tho, if I was not going away I could happily stay on lipo for a while yet. I would like to lose another stone when I return and that will take me to 12st something, then I hope to get another stone to stone and half off with scot slimmers or the likes and exercise, I dont want to have masses of loose skin and I feel for me this is the best to go about it.

Thats the long term plan anyway! How about you?
  9. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet

Same as me!! 1st time on Lipotrim I lost 13lbs in first week and now this time lost 8lbs, it wasn't till my Mum gave me a 'kick up the ass' and told me not to be so greedy that I came around to realising that Whoo Hoo I lost 8lbs. On no other diet is that manageable!!

So congratulations to all of us on our incredible weightloss.
  10. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Well done on the 8lbs! On any other "eating" diet it would take at least a month to lose that amount. xxx
  11. helen1679

helen1679 Member

8lbs thats great. welldone
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.