Had first weight in

pinkbaileys24

Hi guys
Jus had my 1st wi and lost 8lbs. not as much as i hoped for but wanna say a BIG THANK U to everyone on this site for their continued support. Cudnt ave done it without u all :)
xx

Well done, thats fantastic - you raring to go for another week?

yeh losin so much weight last wk has really motivated me to carry on. got the flap jacks this wk as i miss munchin on food so much lol. how u doin so far?

Hey Guys

That weight loss is fantastic. I had my first weigh in on Friday and lost 91bs, was dissapointed because when I went on Lipotrim the 1st time I lost 13lbs. Never mind it was still a good loss.

I can't believe it when everyone says "only" 8 pounds, EIGHT POUNDS LADIES!!! That is brilliant. Like someone said on the posts a few days ago, imagine it like the size of a new born baby!! Thats some going :)

Be POSITIVE! You are doing fantastic and thru the worst part now :)

8lbs same as me thats more than 1/2 a Stone,

Super keep it up!!!Well Done

I am getting on not too bad. This is my last week before refeeding as I am going away for a weekend Fri 25th Jan and I know there is no way on earth I would be able to keep going with the shakes over that weekend, well actually there is no way I'd WANT TO!! I am on a diet not a jail sentence! I am gonna eat healthily whist am away - prob witha couple of treats but I plan to get back on lipo Monday 28th, am not going to count that as day one again as I am simply having a planned break, I'm not classing it as cheating as its not! I feel tho, if I was not going away I could happily stay on lipo for a while yet. I would like to lose another stone when I return and that will take me to 12st something, then I hope to get another stone to stone and half off with scot slimmers or the likes and exercise, I dont want to have masses of loose skin and I feel for me this is the best to go about it.

Thats the long term plan anyway! How about you?
x

Hey Guys

That weight loss is fantastic. I had my first weigh in on Friday and lost 91bs, was dissapointed because when I went on Lipotrim the 1st time I lost 13lbs. Never mind it was still a good loss.

Same as me!! 1st time on Lipotrim I lost 13lbs in first week and now this time lost 8lbs, it wasn't till my Mum gave me a 'kick up the ass' and told me not to be so greedy that I came around to realising that Whoo Hoo I lost 8lbs. On no other diet is that manageable!!

So congratulations to all of us on our incredible weightloss.
:talk017:

Well done on the 8lbs! On any other "eating" diet it would take at least a month to lose that amount. xxx

8lbs thats great. welldone

Back