had my monthly check up gobsmacked some pics

thanks for all your kind messages im sooo happy too the most ive lost in one week ever on a normal diet . lets hope i lose next week too .Well had a good day today went swimming at 7am then went to work had a good day there atarted with porridge for brekkie at work then had the soup and toast some fruit snack a jacks and sainsburys good for yourself crisps and a ww mousse gonna have chicken potato and beans tonite hope youve all had a good day xxxxx

well had a fab day today had my 3 month review at work and all went well and we talked about my career path well in 6 months i shoulld be on target to be a team leader or move into audit am so pleased that theres scope for promotion so quickly diet has been good had porridge for brekkie then a ww soup and ryvitas with tuna and mango yummy fruit yoghurt and snack a jacks then dinner was piri piri chicken a little burnt mind and spaghetti i was having 2 veggie waffles to but they were burnt to a cinder so i had bread instead still points to go will wait till Dhousewives and have some jelly and meringue im so loving this diet i can eat for england and and still lose weight xx

So pleased everything is going well

Irene xx

thanks Irene so pleased with my life at the moment off swimming tomorrow nite too

How long have you been down south? It doesn't seem 5 mins since you were up north

Irene xx

been back 4 months now its flown by

Hi Kitty,
You sound so happy!!
I love this diet too...well not all the time....
It is great being in control of what we eat though and I love making my points work for me and getting the most from them.
Oh god I sound well geeky!!
Anyway, hope you have another great day tomorrow...and good on ya for the swimming...I daren't get my cossie on!!:eek:
L x

hi hun ,im good mate.
You sound so positive and full of beans mate im sooo chuffed for you.
Hope you have a good day mate,sending you a big hugxx

another good day yesterday and i went swimming again last nite with my mate . Well ive woken up this mornng with the sniffles and a third lip has grown overnight yep ive got a cold sore great seeing its the weekend!!! havent had one in ages and may be out tonite really dont waqnt the thrid lip to take centre stage ! well hope everyone is welll and has a good day xxxxx

Hi Kitty,
Have a great night tonight you socialite!!
L x

well the colds got the better of me and im gonna have a cozy nite in allllll weekend !! off out next fri though !:)

Hmmmm Im noticing a trend here... did your last avatar not involve you drinking too :giggle:

Hope you have a great weekend :)

yeah but this one im holding a glass of diet coke !!:eek::eek:

not had a drink in 2 weeks god i sound like i at an AA meeting LOL xx

Back