Had My WI

PinkMantha

time to get focused
Welcome, PinkMantha.
You last visited: 3 Weeks Ago at 09:12 PM

not been on in a while as you can see.
went to see my CDC today cause i wanted to restart monday but she talked me in to doing it tomoro (damn you maggie lol)
so im back and im rareing to go, got asked today at work when im due (bareing in mind i wear a t shirt, 2 track suits and a coat) and i thought right thats it back on the diet.
so anyway the last tme i got weighed was on 20.12.07, i was thinkin i might of put on at least a stone in that time but i aint, can ya guess how much iv put on, go on guess, ok ill tell you.....................................2.5lbs im over the F**KING moon :) xx

Welcome back and WOW only 2.5lb gain that is awesome!

Georgie
xx

day 4 and im doing ok had hunger pains but havnt really been cravein food, strugglin now coz i wana glass of wine after a hard week at work :( x

i'm here, as usual, welcome back and well done on the little weight gain! Keep yourself busy hun xxx

Wow what a bonus for you in getting back into it without having gained lots in the meantime. You should be really proud of yourself. You know you can do it and I'm sure the determination that you showed Maggie is what you will take forward to part 2. Pinkmantha - the movie part two. Your a star.

Don't do it hun, you've not go too far to go, hang in there just a little bit longer - YOU CAN DO IT!!

You don't want the wrath of Maggie!

Gx

just feel really down, had a fallin out with a guy who i really like :( feel like stuffin my face and gettin ridiculously drunk (if i spelt that right) x

Don't let the b*gger win by turning to food

xx

Back