• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

had the worst day everrr!!! :(

S: 12st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 5st2lb Loss: -3st0lb(-24.71%)
i've been fasting at the same time as doing my shakes (for those of u who dont know - its when u dont eat or drink between sunrise and sunset for religious reasons) i usually have a shake n lots of water in the morning and then distribute other two shakes throught the evening but i got lazy last night n didnt wake up to have a shake b4 sunrise!! :sigh:

been feeling so dizzy all day but im too stubborn to break my fast or my diet.

not expecting any sympathy. i know its myfault:(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
S: 14st13lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 1st5lb(9.09%)
oh no, hopefully the crappy feeling will pass. You are doing so well, especially fasting at the same time x

Soph

S: 13st5.5lb C: 13st5.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done on staying so strong! Just set the alarm tomorrow!

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
Hiya keep strong how much longer is your fast out of curiousity I'm aware of Ramadan what over festival are you fasting for

All the best

XX Sharron

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Is ramadan not over? The last eid was in december. Not sure why ya are fasting but I found when I was doing ramadan and doing the diet as well it was extremley tough but ya really have to get up and have that shake at that time in the morning. I have to admit some days I forgot to as I dont like taking breakfast especially at that time in the morning but my energy was then low throughout the day. These days I am so used to getting up at that time now anyways as I awake before the alarm clock but it might be worth getting one for yourself to help ya out. I know ya are feeling cr*p today but just make up for it now. I also found it very hard to consume all the water throughout the day too dont know if ya have this problem?

loulouless

Is a loser :)
S: 24st2lb C: 20st8lb G: 14st0lb Loss: 3st8lb(14.79%)
Just be careful and rest until you can have your next shake and dont forget to take your next one in future!

S: 12st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 5st2lb Loss: -3st0lb(-24.71%)
i missed a couple of fasts in ramadan and ur meant to keep the fasts later (but i didnt till now) ive only got one or two fasts left to keep thank god!!! im gna definitely wake up to have a shake next time!! i just felt like whats the point waking up n getting out of bed just for a shake!? but ive learnt my lesson (a very harsh lesson) thanks for the support guys!

miss_unknown - im pretty good with my water intake so i find it ok to do it. i drink 3 litres normally but if im fasting and got a shorter amount of time then ill make sure drink atleast 2 :)