had the worst day everrr!!! :(

Fattylicious_Gurl

i've been fasting at the same time as doing my shakes (for those of u who dont know - its when u dont eat or drink between sunrise and sunset for religious reasons) i usually have a shake n lots of water in the morning and then distribute other two shakes throught the evening but i got lazy last night n didnt wake up to have a shake b4 sunrise!! :sigh:

been feeling so dizzy all day but im too stubborn to break my fast or my diet.

not expecting any sympathy. i know its myfault:(

Well done on staying so strong! Just set the alarm tomorrow!

Hiya keep strong how much longer is your fast out of curiousity I'm aware of Ramadan what over festival are you fasting for

All the best

XX Sharron

Is ramadan not over? The last eid was in december. Not sure why ya are fasting but I found when I was doing ramadan and doing the diet as well it was extremley tough but ya really have to get up and have that shake at that time in the morning. I have to admit some days I forgot to as I dont like taking breakfast especially at that time in the morning but my energy was then low throughout the day. These days I am so used to getting up at that time now anyways as I awake before the alarm clock but it might be worth getting one for yourself to help ya out. I know ya are feeling cr*p today but just make up for it now. I also found it very hard to consume all the water throughout the day too dont know if ya have this problem?

i missed a couple of fasts in ramadan and ur meant to keep the fasts later (but i didnt till now) ive only got one or two fasts left to keep thank god!!! im gna definitely wake up to have a shake next time!! i just felt like whats the point waking up n getting out of bed just for a shake!? but ive learnt my lesson (a very harsh lesson) thanks for the support guys!

miss_unknown - im pretty good with my water intake so i find it ok to do it. i drink 3 litres normally but if im fasting and got a shorter amount of time then ill make sure drink atleast 2 :)

Back