Had to get some new clothes.

Yasmine

One last chance
I cleared out my wardrobe and chest of drawers as I had so many clothes that just don't fit, so now I am left with 2 jeans, one which is big for me but I need it LOL. About 3 of my old fat DragonBall Z t.shirts which I wear as pj's now lol, and a jumper.

So I am in need of clothes, and went to buy some. I bought some size 12 jeans which don't fit...yet ;) and I bought a top which is a size 10-12 and it fits! ZOMG! So cool! now if only the bottom half was the same lol, that's what I get for being pear shaped LOL.

Im the opposite Yasmine, I am apple shaped. Size 12 on the bottom but still a size 14 on the top. Bodies are weird lol.

whooo fabulous yasmine! :D bet you feel great!

excellent! I wish I could get rid of all my fat clothes...but then I'd be naked. ;)

p.s. Dragonball Z- lmao ya mad woman ye!

Im the opposite Yasmine, I am apple shaped. Size 12 on the bottom but still a size 14 on the top. Bodies are weird lol.
Ah, you're like both my sisters. They're apple shapers too.

Yeah bodies are weird :D lol

excellent! I wish I could get rid of all my fat clothes...but then I'd be naked. ;)

p.s. Dragonball Z- lmao ya mad woman ye!
Aww, well I'm sure it won't be long be until you're going to have to buy clothes lol. Bloomin' expensive though.

And yes, I have been a fan of DBZ since I was 9 years old LOL

Back