haha! yer right...but thanks anyway :)

Bluepaws

Hey girls...I'm really getting into this fitness malarky! I've ordered myself a rowing machine woo hoo! Can't wait to jump on it and get started, it should be delivered monday a.m.:D

So now, I do aquacise on a monday, 'power walking' on a tues and wed (it's only power walking really cos I'm usually late picking my little brothers up from school so I'm in a mad rush. lol) I do aerobics on a thursday and my charlie brooks dvd whenever I get a chance in the evenings. And now i've got (getting) my lovely little rower... yipee. The weight will be dropping off me :giggle:

I finally got back into ketosis yesterday too (day 7) I will not fall of the wagon again!!!

I raided my wardrobe last night....my wardrobe full of clothes that haven't fit me in yonks...and guess what?! I fit into nearly every pair of trousers - bar 2. You couldn't have wiped the grin off my face if you tried! I've been wearing my very very very tight size 20's (so should have been in the 22's really! - was in denial:eek: ) but I can now throw them away, because I'm never, I SAID NEVER, going to need to wear them again!

I love this diet ;)

My lovely rower arrived at half 7 this morning...luckily, my little 14month alarm clock called Teigan had already sounded off almost an hour earlier, so I didn't miss the delivery.:)

I have to wait for my other half to get home now, carry it upstairs and set it up for me before I can use it :sigh: My little girl on the other hand has had great fun this morning climbing all over the box, so at least one of us has had some use out of it :rolleyes:

I'm off to see my CDC this atfernoon, quite excited...hoping to come away with a grin from ear to ear... fingers crossed!

WOW!! what a fantastic happy and upbeat thread, you go girl!

Good Luck with your weigh in later.

Hugs.,
xx

Hey girls!!!!!!! I knew positive thinking would do the trick ;) I'm now 33lbs lighter than when I started on 15.2.07!!! Whoop whoop!!! so in the last 17 days I've lost another 14lbs! (I knew this though really because i've been cheating and using my own scales):scale: But I like to make it official being weighed with CDC. So hurray! My cdc is very impressed with me and complimented on how happy/confident/slimmer and smart I looked today... ha I had to laugh, she was being very polite as I usually turn up there in my scruffy combats or jeans, baggy jumper and worn out trainers. Today I wore my smart bootleg cream jeans and nice clingy (sort of...but not too clingy - I'm not that slim yet) jumper and my desert boots.

And I feel smart!!:bliss:

When I got out of the car when I got home, a guy in a passing car actually beeped and smiled at me. hehe. ok...over and out x

Already welldone on bounty. But you're doing so well!!!

Keep it up girl x

Ok update...Day 11.

Don't feel so confident today, :boohoo:not too sure why. Maybe because I've lapsed on the exercise front this week? I mean, I couldn't possibly go to aquacise on monday cos double corrie was on and I would have missed both, and haven't done so much walking as the kids are on half term so haven't needed to pick them up. Don't get me wrong, I have actually walked this week, just not a great distance.:sigh:

I had every intention on 'power walking' around the block tonight but I persuaded myself not to as it's cold and I had a c.v. to write out.

Never mind, back on track tomorrow. Aerobics. Can't wait!
I'm drinking lots of water too and weeing for wales!:p

My tummy's grumbling quite a bit tonight, so I'm off to bed to sleep it away... Night night x :nightf:

Wow you are doing well, keep up the good work, this thread is so bright and bubbly, I will keep popping in to see how you are getting on.

I'm back on track...Horray! :D

I cancelled last thurs appointment with CDC as I thought it would have been a wasted journey and a waste of both of our time after easter weekend's naughty chocolate binge... So I'm checking-in with my lovely cdc this thurs instead.:scale:

I feel as if i've lost a little weight this weekend..my clothes look terrible on me because they are soooo baggy in places, yet the next size down are still a bit snug. Won't be long till I can chuck this size away I'm sure. Haha! Can't wait :)

Went shopping in ASDA today and picked up a gorgeous pair of trousers and top in a size 12, popped them in the trolley and strolled round the rest of the shop. Added up my shopping (estimating) and found that I couldn't actually afford this little outfit I had picked up. Dammit all! I had to put them back :wave_cry: But not to worry, because as soon as my other half comes home on friday with his wage packet i'm flying out the door :superwoman:and back down to asda to get them back off those rails and into my wardrobe!!!!! :gimi:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not under any illusions...I'm well off a size 12 (I'm in the baggy 18's and getting into a couple of 16's:)...bit figure hugging though in places)

But this is how determined I am....I WILL BE A SIZE 12 FOR SUMMER! yes!;)

Hmmm.... Well I had my weigh in:scale:...5lbs off in the last two weeks. That'll teach me for being naughty! :doh:Ah well, at least it's still going in the right direction! :rolleyes:

Onwards and downwards I GOOOOOOoooooooooooooo...... :)

hello!

you are doing fab and have a brilliant attitude. Im sure u will be in those size 12s very soon :D

and GOD! how brave to buy a rowing machine. those things are a mega workout! if i buy anything it'll be a wimpier treadmill. you'll have fab thighs and tummy with regular workouts on the rowing thingy :D

xxxx

i'm being wimpier and going for a lateral thigh trainer. i dont have space for a rowing machine.

Right then....

After my repeated mega blips, I am now, most definately back in the right frame of mind. I am on day 3 again and am going for gold!:bliss:

I've decided not to test and be so hung up on ketosis anymore. When I get in it, i'm in...Great! But no big deal.

The pattern that seems to have emerged is as follows......

T est for ketosis day 3/4/5, if the stick doesn't turn pink I carry on being good and following the diet to a T.
I then test for ketosis during the days after and the slightest hint of pink makes me feel mega chuffed and untouchable ?!?! so it's also my downfall.

:angeldevil:I've found that I seem to start thinking that the smallest amount of food won't harm because I'm in ketosis and it surely won't be enough to knock me out. Uh oh. This is really where the trouble starts. A little more food, because the first nibble wouldn't have done me any harm so a little more won't hurt either. That's when the guilty feelings appear..as I gulp down the second/third/fourth mouthful of food. And then...that's it! :doh:I've spoilt it, I may as well guts myself stupid and make the most of it for the day, because i'v e already knocked myself out of ketosis and will have to go through day one AGAIN tomorrow anyway!

NO MORE!!!

I think that now, because i've actually thought about what I do..I mean REALLY thought about it, I won't do it anymore. I'll be able to stop myself (I'm hoping) What? Actually, no *hoping* I know I will...because I am in control and this is what I want to do to lose weight and achieve a healthier, slimmer me. :D

So this is it! I will not have to go through another day 1, or 2 or three etc again. I'm really doing it this time.

So come on....Bring it on!

:help2:I am in desperate need of motivation.... i've been back into ss for a week and the scales have hardly moved. I'm going to be so embarrassed in front of my cdc when I go for my weigh in on thurs if it keeps up like this. I visit her once a fortnight and if i've only lost 3/4 pounds during the two weeks i'm going to feel such a failure.:whoopass:

When people say its harder to get back into it after the first attempt, it's so true! But I have been very good the last week and am guzzling the water. I'm actually starting to enjoy water now...never did before.

I started cd on feb 15th and at the moment can't see an end to it. I know it works especially when you stick to it 100%. but how long does it take? It's worked well for me so far but I still have so far to go. I still haven't made it to an AAM week!!! The longest i've actually suck to it is 2 weeks and then i've cheated and started from day 1 again.:devilangel:

That's so bad!

I know I can do this..I've been good this past week and haven't cheated at all but I still need a kick up the backside because i'm losing interest:giveup:...but not. That makes no sense I know but can't think of how best to put it down in words.:confused:

To those who have nearly/reached goal.... How long did it take you? Did you cheat? Did you feel like this at any point?

Apologies for babbling...my heads in the shed! :blahblah:

:help2:I am in desperate need of motivation.... i've been back into ss for a week and the scales have hardly moved. I'm going to be so embarrassed in front of my cdc when I go for my weigh in on thurs if it keeps up like this. I visit her once a fortnight and if i've only lost 3/4 pounds during the two weeks i'm going to feel such a failure.:whoopass:

When people say its harder to get back into it after the first attempt, it's so true! But I have been very good the last week and am guzzling the water. I'm actually starting to enjoy water now...never did before.

I started cd on feb 15th and at the moment can't see an end to it. I know it works especially when you stick to it 100%. but how long does it take? It's worked well for me so far but I still have so far to go. I still haven't made it to an AAM week!!! The longest i've actually suck to it is 2 weeks and then i've cheated and started from day 1 again.:devilangel:

That's so bad!

I know I can do this..I've been good this past week and haven't cheated at all but I still need a kick up the backside because i'm losing interest:giveup:...but not. That makes no sense I know but can't think of how best to put it down in words.:confused:

To those who have nearly/reached goal.... How long did it take you? Did you cheat? Did you feel like this at any point?

Apologies for babbling...my heads in the shed! :blahblah:

Hi and i hope i can help in any way i can, first you sound so mixed up about every thing, you might want to take a breath and think about what you want in the short term, and i expect it is to lose some weight. Well you can do this by following a ss plan or trying a higher plan and this could be the way forward for you, will it slow my weight loss i hear you ask, well struggling and falling off the wagon can be a slow process, so something to think about. I also think your 4lb loss is ok, but i expect it will be more with your councillors scales. Please remember your councillor will want to help you in any way they can, talk to him/her it will help you get through. and if babbling helps babble away, I am always babbling lol. I have been on Cambridge for 11 weeks now and have not cheated at all, on my first aam week i lost nothing at all:eek: but went on to lose 5lb the week after, this diet has its good weigh ins and slow weigh ins but it evens out in the end. Well i think i have babbled enough to bore you to sleep, I hope you will have a good weight loss to motivate you in to sticking with it. Take care and keep us posted.

Thanks for your reply Lynn :)

I'm most definately back in the right frame of mind. (I've lost count as to how many times i've said that now)

:scale:I went for my weigh in today and have lost another 10lbs!!!:bliss:

I've been on CD now for (well, on and off...I've cheated so many times:rolleyes:) anyway, it's been 10 weeks/ 2 and a half months, and I've lost 3st and 5lbs. I'm so happy, and i'm starting to see the differences in my physical appearance, especially my face.

It's not round anymore! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!
And I have found my collarbones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:I'm particularly chuffed with that...don't know why?!

Will carry on and get to my ideal weight, size, and BMI sooner rather than later. I CAN'T WAIT! :D

My nephew came for tea earlier, he's 4 years old. He was sitting at the table with his mum(my sister) with his tea in front of him, half eaten. He had chicken, salad and potatoes.

He turned round to me and out of the blue started saying..'I spy with my little eye, something beginning with 'm'. I looked around the room and started listing all the objects and people that I could think of...

....'M for mammy?'
...'nope'
....'M for Max?' (our dog)
...'nope'
....'M for milk?'... and so on.

After about 8 guesses he asked if I wanted a clue.

'oh yes please' I said.

'weeeeeeellllllllll' my little nephew started to say..'it was on my plate but I just eated it'

I wracked my brains, there had been nothing on his plate that started with the letter M. and told him this. He argued with me, insisting that there had been.

'Ooh, I don't know Cori...I give up' I told him.

He rolled his eyes and said..'matoes silly!'

lolololololol......... We all just burst out laughing and I swear I had a tear in my eye! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

He meant the TOMATOES that had been in his salad. Don't kids just say the cutest things! I should write in to the first pages of 'love it' magazine or something with that one.:D

Sorry, I dragged that out. Just thought I could put some smiles on some faces by sharing. Hope it did.:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

That is just brilliant:giggle: :bliss: :rotflmao:

Thanks for sharing:)

Love Mini xxx

My nephew came for tea earlier, he's 4 years old. He was sitting at the table with his mum(my sister) with his tea in front of him, half eaten. He had chicken, salad and potatoes.

He turned round to me and out of the blue started saying..'I spy with my little eye, something beginning with 'm'. I looked around the room and started listing all the objects and people that I could think of...

....'M for mammy?'
...'nope'
....'M for Max?' (our dog)
...'nope'
....'M for milk?'... and so on.

After about 8 guesses he asked if I wanted a clue.

'oh yes please' I said.

'weeeeeeellllllllll' my little nephew started to say..'it was on my plate but I just eated it'

I wracked my brains, there had been nothing on his plate that started with the letter M. and told him this. He argued with me, insisting that there had been.

'Ooh, I don't know Cori...I give up' I told him.

He rolled his eyes and said..'matoes silly!'

lolololololol......... We all just burst out laughing and I swear I had a tear in my eye! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

He meant the TOMATOES that had been in his salad. Don't kids just say the cutest things! I should write in to the first pages of 'love it' magazine or something with that one.:D

Sorry, I dragged that out. Just thought I could put some smiles on some faces by sharing. Hope it did.:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
your so right, they do make us chuckle, my eldest now 8 could not say lipstick when she was little, she would always say lick stick, yummy!!! hehe:giggle:

Back