Total Solution Haimaat's Exante Diary

Well done Hiamaat sounds like your doing really well good luck for your first weigh in x

Hi Margi and Hannah,

nice to see you here on my diary page and thanks for the encouragement.

Yesterday was not at all good for me asI had such awful headaches all day and felt really quite tired and unwell. I managed to abstain just about but had to go to bed early again as I just was too ill. I kept getting light headed spots in front of my eyes so could not get any work done.

I am up today and so far have had half a shake and half a bar and right now I drinking some broth but I'm seriously considering moving to Exante simple solution, where you introduce one meal a day for a slower weight loss but weight loss all the same. I will stick to this week as I set myself that goal but maybe have to think about how I'm doing this diet.

Has anyone got any views? Am I just chickening out and failing again by taking this option? I'm really questioning myself and want to lose weight as quickly as possible but man alive... I felt so ill yesterday and it was day 5. I am supposed to feel so much better by then. Basically day 4 has been my only well feeling day so far.

Anyway I'm not deciding anything now but gonna just see how I get on today and if I can stave off the headaches. I am drinking about 2-3 litres of water but maybe need to try and drink more. What is the safest amount of water you can drink in a day I wonder.

Anyway diary here's hoping today is better.

Hi

Good luck and (belated)welcome

Sounds like you're doing a fab job

Good luck for your first weigh in

xx

Hey the journey to ketosis can be a rough one but you have done well so far my advice would be to stick out for a day or to and if your still struggling then move too the other plans. U might wake up tomorrow feeling great, I hope it gets better for u xxx

I agree with Hannah - you are doing a great job on TS (yes, you may find it hard but that should ease off when the Ketosis fairy visits) but if you need to add a small meal then that's OK too.

Just the packs is not for everyone but you are giving it a good go!!

As far as the water goes I used to drink anywhere between 4 and 6 ltrs - but sipped through the day , not gulped

xxx

Hi. Well done on your journey so far. I seem to suffer with dizziness and weakness sometimes on this diet. When I do I drink water and more water, it seems to do the trick.

I add some Bouillon to my soups. I detest the mushroom, the vegetable gives me the wind, the tomato is just about edible with salt and pepper and the chicken........well!

I much prefer the shakes, but my DH seems to think that I haven't had a meal if I am not sitting at the table having something hot. I think I may get away with it when the weather gets warmer :)

The main reason I am doing TS is that I know if I have a little food at the moment it will move further into a lot of food. I am giving TS a go for the 12 weeks and then having meals with protein and a little salad or veg. As soon as I can get out of the habit of snacking between meals I have got over my first hurdle.

I hope you start to feel a little better soon xx

Just been noseying through ur diary :)
How's today gone? xx

Ok, hi everyone. I'm here, I was TS and I made it through the week. I weighed in yesterday and had lost 10lbs after first week.

I can't thank you all enough for your support and encouragement. It has been really difficult as I have been feeling so ill. I spoke with my GP about what I have been doing on Friday as I was feeling ancious because I was headachy and weak in my body plus my eyes were so tired like I had not slept for days. I am now moving to one meal a day with my packs as I am anemic and he feels this could be why I have been having these overwhelming feelings of ill health. To be sure he has ordered some more blood tests, so I'll know for sure in a couple of weeks if my anemia is worse than before.

I used to take a 2 a day iron supplement dosage but he has uped my dose to 3 a day and advised this should make me feel somewhat better in the short term. However this has also helped me decide to go for the simple solution exante and add one evening meal.

I am really happy with the 10lbs lost though so will use this as motivation to not go outside the boundaries of my 1 meal a day rule.

I know I will now lose at a slower rate but probably more suited to my personal needs. Anyway still feeling positive and dedicated and that's what counts.

Once again a big kiss and thanks to all of you who made some really helpful comments on here.

See y'all tomorra. xx

Well done on the 10lbs - that's fab!!

Also, good decision re adding a meal. No diet is worth risking your health over and the losses will still be good so long as you do stick to what you're supposed to have

Good luck and well done

xxx

10lbs, that's a brilliant start. I find working solution works really well too - yes it's slightly slower, but will get you to the same end result in the long run, and if it means you feel well and can stick to it then it's much better for you. Good luck with week 2, and I do hope that adding in the meal helps you to feel a lot better. You can do it! Good luck :)

Well done Lauren, 10lbs is a GREAT loss in a week!!!

I take my hat off to anyone that can do the whole meal replacement thing. I just know that I wouldn't be able to stick to it, so I wont even try.

I think you have made a wise choice going for one meal a day. The worst thing we can do is to make ourselves feel deprived, this can only result in binge eating.

Best of luck and I look forward to seeing how you get on! x

Back