hair falling out????????argggggggg????

Hey Nat, my hair started falling out at about 6 weeks , there was loads every time i touched it more fell out , it lasted for about a month and then it just stopped. Its fine now and its not noticable xx

I don't want to worry you Daisy, but it's NOT fine and it IS noticeable, but you do combover very well!! lmaoooooooooo x x x

Only joking hun.. You are beautiful x x

Me too hun has been for quite a few weeks now and big handfuls. I have been off the diet for at least a month and it is still coming out but not quite as much.

My hair was very thick I used to moan about it but it has definitely gone noticably thinner. It is very daunting but it won't stop me returning to the diet in the next couple of weeks.

Try not to worry hun at least you know it is a side affect and it will grow back xxx

yeah same here love, didnt like my thick hair but oh well haha

Hey Nat, my hair started falling out at about 6 weeks , there was loads every time i touched it more fell out , it lasted for about a month and then it just stopped. Its fine now and its not noticable xx

oh well im not worried anymore now, everyone seem to be getting it and stil not bald lol
I don't want to worry you Daisy, but it's NOT fine and it IS noticeable, but you do combover very well!! lmaoooooooooo x x x

Only joking hun.. You are beautiful x x
:eek::D

Pmsl@su I only just read that!! I cant stop laughing!! I will get you back madame!! lol xxx

hey guys spoke to the doc today, and showed her half a sandwich bag of hair that came out in the shower last night, still no bald patches but hair noticibly thinner, my ponytail for a start is half the thickness it normally is

anyway doc said first thing is to come off the diet, and check me for anemia on thursday, now im all up for a blood test as i am losing hair, but i do not in any way want to come off this diet, ive jut gotten back into my stride these last few days.......honestly if it was you what would u say to her thursday, coz she is the doc i cant stand up there and will not understand, once when i went with a very bad cough she wouldnt give me anything and just said if you are that worried then youd stop smoking, piont blank......so?????

Tough one. I dont think anyone can advise you whats best for you on this one.
When i spoke to a woman at Lipotrim tho, she told me that hair loss is normal on this diet and that even if i came off the diet id still lose hair! But i expect she wasnt a doctor.
Its your call really but a couple of weeks off till you find out whats going on isnt gonna be too bad is it?
Ive not helped at all have i???? lol

x

How bad is it for you? If it was me i would either not go for the blood test (you have not got that far to get to goal, so it depends if the test can wait a month or so), or i would do a refeed/maintenance until the results are back in...

Do you only have 1 doctor in your practice? Are they local to the pharmacy you use? If yes, do they have a good relationship? If they do, can't you get your pharmacist to speak to the doctor and explain how important this is to you? It is surely in your pharmacists interests to help you stay on it cos they are getting guaranteed income every week... Apart from this set-back, how are you feeling in yourself?

Sorry i can't be much more help hun, but i know how hard you have struggled, so i wouldn't give up without a fight! x x

How bad is it for you? If it was me i would either not go for the blood test (you have not got that far to get to goal, so it depends if the test can wait a month or so), or i would do a refeed/maintenance until the results are back in...

Do you only have 1 doctor in your practice? Are they local to the pharmacy you use? If yes, do they have a good relationship? If they do, can't you get your pharmacist to speak to the doctor and explain how important this is to you? It is surely in your pharmacists interests to help you stay on it cos they are getting guaranteed income every week... Apart from this set-back, how are you feeling in yourself?

Sorry i can't be much more help hun, but i know how hard you have struggled, so i wouldn't give up without a fight! x x
hey hun no my chemist is really the other end of my town where i get shakes and no where close to my docs, there are other docs there yes and some are lovely, so maybe ask to see another, im deffo not stopping ill go for the test but gona stay on lipotrim until i see patches hehe

Tough one. I dont think anyone can advise you whats best for you on this one.
When i spoke to a woman at Lipotrim tho, she told me that hair loss is normal on this diet and that even if i came off the diet id still lose hair! But i expect she wasnt a doctor.
Its your call really but a couple of weeks off till you find out whats going on isnt gonna be too bad is it?
Ive not helped at all have i???? lol

x
hey hun every reply is hepling so thanks and yeah i know its normal but o what extent? this is not normal the amount ive lost, my hair ihakf the thickness as before

I know what ya mean, seriously im loosing loooooads of hair everyday and i keep thinking surley this cant be normal!
My hair is sooo thin at the back, but cant see any bald patches yet :)
Think your gonna do the right thing and wait till youve had the blood test to decide x

Id ring Lipotrim Nat and see what they advise xx
willl do tomorrow:D
I know what ya mean, seriously im loosing loooooads of hair everyday and i keep thinking surley this cant be normal!
My hair is sooo thin at the back, but cant see any bald patches yet :)
Think your gonna do the right thing and wait till youve had the blood test to decide x

its scary isnt it lol, and yeah but i still think ill carry on with it

Only just read this post.

I'm losing lots of hair now that I've finished with LT. Just after refeeding I noticed lots of hair loss after a shower. My scrunchie can also be full of it after a long day. I can grab the ends of my hair and have loads in my hand too. This happened last time on LT for me too. After a month or so it did stop but can be very worrying!

Only just read this post.

I'm losing lots of hair now that I've finished with LT. Just after refeeding I noticed lots of hair loss after a shower. My scrunchie can also be full of it after a long day. I can grab the ends of my hair and have loads in my hand too. This happened last time on LT for me too. After a month or so it did stop but can be very worrying!
hey hun yeah that same as me, scary it is lol

Back