hair loss

nyssa88

Silver Member
Does anyone know if there is there anything that helps with the hair loss?

I have quite long thick hair so it wont hurt losing some but im now starting to get bad thinning on the top and i think will be bald soon and my hair is everywhere around the house lol if i run my hand through my hair i literally have a handful if it!

This is the sort of loss i have on both sides if head

ForumRunner_20120530_130914.jpg

ForumRunner_20120530_130926.jpg

If its shedding use a black tea rinse, give yourself a good scalp massage whilst washing ( or with Oil before bed)

I would switch too a healthy balanced diet for a while if I was you Nyssa , each hair grows , rests and falls out individualy ..we all lose 150-200 hairs a day.
Your diet hasnt had enough protein in it and so new growth hasn't occured as it normaly would, it will start to grow again normaly when you start eating a healthy balanced diet.
Iv been a hairdresser for 25 years I have seen this a lot:-(

The loss is so bad I have to brush my hair over the sink to catch all the hair then it is a massive hand full, after a shower I have to pull them all out of the plug hole and I'm constantly sweeping the house as my hair is everywhere it's really bad, if I switched to healthy eating for a bit do you know how long it will take to stop falling out?

Make sure theres plenty of protein in your diet and regrowth will start within days , within maybe 4-6 weeks you wouldnt be able to see thru it so bad .
in my experience I think you possibly arent shedding more than you normaly would but because you are concerned over it your maybe noticing it more , I have long dark hair too and it is more noticable in the plug hole or in a brush than my daughters mid length fair hair.
Id opt for healthy eating for at least 3 months if I was you x

hope you dont think Im being dramatic , it just does look quite advanced/severe from your piccies x

Thanks for the advice and i dont think your being severe hun, i really would like to carry on for maybe another month so do you think if i had protein everyday instead of a pack would that help?

Iv never done slim and save myself but Im guessing its the same as CD so I would say def do not skip any packs you need the 3 a day for all your nutrients maybe try adding some protein as well.
Your hair will start growing back when you start eating normaly again I honestly couldnt say for sure if it will while your still on a VLCD diet , fingers crossed for you tho hun x

I wouldnt be skipping any packs you are alliwed 4 a day or 3 plus protein.

Il have the 3 packs a day plus the protein and fingers crossed when i eat again it will grow back, atleast when my hair is down you cant see any if the patches x

I swear by the holland and barrett silica complex.... I used it after my stint on Lipotrim!!! Its great stuff... needs a while to get into your system but i find it work really well!!! X

Thanks for that, will pick sone up when am in town next, does it help with just regrowth or will it help with the hair loss aswell? X

That I'm npt sure of!!! I started taking it and I Def noticed the re-growth but at the time was off plan so not sure if it would sto it!! Guess it wont do it any harm though!!!!

X

I had hair loss when I was on LT in 2008 (pre pregnancy) and lost a good bit. I used one of those good shampoos for thinning hair. It was one of the reasons I am trying S&S....as it has more options to have a bit of lean meat and veg as well so you are getting more vits/mins....

Back