Hair problem - Nourkrin

Biggie

Silver Member
Hi everyone :)
I've been on Exante TS for over two months. And since two weeks I've noticed hair loss. It is not normal amount of hair I lose. So it's worrying me. I know that hair loss is one of the side effects of VLCD.
Has anyone tried Nourkrin scalp lotion?

:sign0163:

Havent had the problem at all (thankfully) but I know a few people have

Hope you get a wee reply soon x

Thanks Starlight :)
Well, I have holiday in about 4 weeks and I am going to have my packs and stay 100%TS during it. So I don't want to introduce any food now. And I realize the reason of hair loss is low carbs, minerals, proteins. But there you go, VLCD.
So, I thought to buy this lotion and start using it. And if things go worse, I my do AAMW, when back home.
I think one of the reasons Exante says AAMW in every 4 weeks is this side effect - hair loss.
xxx
Biggie

Hey biggie
My hair is falling out like mad but sorry I can't be of much help as I am just ignoring it, decided I'd rather be bald and thin :)
I think it's mostly the low cals that does it.
Let me know if it works though that would be great, guess I just assumed nothing would really help :S

I'll buy it tomorrow and let you know after a week or so :)

yes, just ignore it :)

Okay, my nourkrin delivery comes tomorrow :) I'll have shampoo, conditioner, tablets and lotion. All this stuff is so much cheaper on Amazon. :eek:
I'll keep you updated peeps! :)

hahaha :D

There was spammer post after you, so I put

^^^^ spammer

but as I reported it and a mod removed there post, it left it looking like I was pointing up at you! lol

Divster said:
There was spammer post after you, so I put

^^^^ spammer

but as I reported it and a mod removed there post, it left it looking like I was pointing up at you! lol

Lmao I see :) well I am a spammer mwahhh haaaahhaaa buy my new pills chubb-be-gone!

hahaha :D

Please do keep us posted biggie! Looking forward to your product reviews :)

I've noticed my "natural shedding" is much faster now (almost finished week 3), so much so that pretty much everytime in the shower I come away with a load of hair :(

I too would rather have fine hair and be slim, but it is quite upsetting as my hair has been my thing while I've been big... It's like a security blanket so if there's anything that works I'll be right in there.

Fingers crossed! xx

I am starting exante on tuesday and did a long stint on CD , and lost loads of hair . Luckily my hair is very very thick so it looked great , but I can imagine if you have finer hair it can be a bad side effect . When I stopped CD I can say my hair stopped falling out and is now back to its full thickness !!! I hope the shampoo works for you and keep us updated :)

Hi everyone :)
Thanks for your replies. Well, it's too early to access this product yet. But I did some research and understood my mistake. I haven't done any AAMW. I know that hair loss is one of side effects on VLCD. It happens, but not to everyone. Those with thick hair are the lucky ones :) Well, my hair is not that thick. A proper AAMW in every 4 weeks is to give the metabolism a kick, so it doesn't slow down to much and also prevents before hair loss.
" Hair grows in three stages:
  • Anagen - the active phase when new cells in the hair root are being produced and the hair shaft is growing.
  • Catagen - a resting phase when there is little cell division in the hair root and the hair shaft is not growing. The base of the hair ‘disconnects’ from the root and just ‘rests’ in the follicle.
  • Telogen - when the resting hair ‘sheds’ because the hair root has gone into anagen and the cycle is starting again, with the new hair pushing out the old.
When energy intake is reduced, as it is on any diet, the body reduces the proportion of follicles in anagen and more follicles go into catagen and telogen than would usually be the case, but this usually remains unnoticeable.

In around 4% of people, however, the proportion of follicles in telogen exceeds 30% and hair loss becomes noticeable."
So, there we go. Simple and clear. After 4 weeks on TS we should go for one proper AAMW. I haven't done any. And I'm on 11th week of TS now.
Please, don't repeat my mistake guys. Go for AAMW. Do it properly. You will be fine. I didn't do cos of laziness and fear I wouldn’t be able to control myself. And that was silly.
I will try my best and introduce AAM days to the end of this week.

Have a good week everyone!!!
xxx
Biggie

Thanks for the info Biggie - you have been busy!! ;)

Unfortunately I'm noticing increased shedding on a mix of TS/WS so I think my metabolism is probably getting its kickstart. It's sad to say but I might well just be one of those people who are in the minority, and it looks worse for me because my hair is quite fine.

Anyhoo, hope you get on ok with your AAMW - and please do still let us know if the products are any help at all!

:)

Back