Hair

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Has anyone used any kind of supplements with any kind of success with the hairloss thing?

Hair has just started coming out. Have bought Skin, Hair and Nails Formula tablets from Holland and Barrett (on offer!). Will they make the blindest bit of difference do you think? Or are they completely useless? lol

Sea Kelp is meant to be really good for hair growth but it stilmulates hair growth all over the body. Its available form Hoalland & Barret aswell. xx

dont lush have a sea kelp shampoo?

dont lush have a sea kelp shampoo?

I know that Lush have a cinnimon shampoo bar that stimualtes hair growth. I used this a while ago and it made my hair really thick and healthy.

xx

i love lush, lol

i love lush, lol

Me too :D, i wish i could buy everything, i have been really pampering myself during the time i have been on CD.

But if i stay in the shop too long, all the strong smells start to give me a headache :( xx

This is great info for me, the self proclaimed queen of hairloss panic...
I am still loosing loads and will go now and raide holland and barrats website... (next shop 2 1/2 hrs drive away..lol)

thanks girls..

xxx

i use lush products as rewards so lose half a stone, take a bath in lush products, lol

last time i took my wee girl with me and everytime she grinned at them they went awwwwww and put another freebee in my bag, lol

see kids do have a purpose when shopping

Back