Hairy biker's weight loss diary

liam

I have started Lipotrim again after a failed attempt last year. Previously I lost almost 2 stone but have since put it all back on.

Started off last week at 19 stone and 5lbs and lost 15lbs in first week. Going well so far and hoping to stick at it this time.

Last edited:
And hows our resident hairy biker getting on? Best of luck, log in here often for advice, support and encouragement!

Brill 1st weeks loss by the way! Keep it up!

Cheers Totes. Getting on great so far. Due for next weigh in on Saturday morning. So fingers crossed.

Week two weigh in was on Saturday and another 7lb off. That's 1st 8lb off so far. Fingers crossed I can break the 2st mark this coming Saturday. Certainly gives you a boost in will power to see the weight come off at weigh in. Onwards and downwards!!!

Well done Liam, another brill loss! Not far off the 2 stone now :) so fast when u think about it. Good luck for week 3 x

What excellent losses, well done!

Hi ya

Brillient loss , keep up the good work, I will be checking in on you to see how your are doing as we have started around the same time.

I have just started Lipotrim after doing the Cambridge in 2009/2010. I was 13st 03 and I got down to 11st in 5 months. Since that time I totally forgot how hard it was to loose all that weight and have recently realised that I am now 15 st some 3 years later. I cant believe I did all that hard work for nothing.

Any way we are on the right track again and hopefully we will succeed as we have done before.

Well I had my weigh in on Saturday and have another 6lb off. Delighted with that and I am feeling so much better and healthier already. That is now two stone off in total.

Taking it one week at a time but really looking forward to losing some serious weight over the next couple of months.

That is fantastic, well done, another great loss.

:)

awesome loss liam.....that's an amazing amount in just 3 weeks....im well jel lol!

Well done Liam keep up the good work. I am always jealous of men on Lipotrim as they lose weight so much quicker than women and they have more quantity to their shakes. Not fair lol

Cheers all. Weigh in due tomorrow. Hard day today as everywhere I look at work people seem to be scoffing various tempting foods. Hopefully a good loss tomorrow.

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow

Weight in was on Saturday. All day Friday I was constantly wanting food and finally succumbed to the cravings and stuffed my face with chicken and pasta followed by half a packet of biscuits.

Weighted in on Saturday and had lost another 5 lb.

However I felt quite ill on Sunday and wasn't able to even keep the shakes down. My own fault for giving in to cravings. Feel much better now and determined not to slip again.

5lbs, a good loss, and well done for getting straight back on track. You're doing fab :)

Cheers Nic. I was delighted with the loss and am determined not to fall off the wagon again.

Well have another weigh in this morning and lost another 7 pounds. That is 2 stone and 12 pounds so far. Delighted!

Well have another weigh in this morning and lost another 7 pounds. That is 2 stone and 12 pounds so far. Delighted!

WOW, YOU ROCK . That's nearly 3 stone in 5 weeks, you obviously mean business. Well keep it up and you will reach your goal in no time, well next five weeks if it keeps dropping off. :party0019:

Cheers Jude. I tried lipotrim before but didn't stick at it. Not sure what the difference is this time but I am completely determined to see it through until I have lost all the weight.

Back