Half marathon training

coachnomad said:
Morning, hope your migraine passes quickly Shazzabir and that the new trainers help the knee pain.

I finally found a decent half marathon app for the phone and started training yesterday! I haven't finished the B210k app and I've started the half marathon one a few weeks in, about where I was with the 10k app so all is good :)

Which half marathon app are you using? I've found one which is the same format as my c25k and b210k so thinking I'll use that one :) x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

If I had put in the date of Silverstone I shouldn't have started mine until tge New Year. I just adjusted the date so I could continue with it now. Just as well really as I've had to rest this week!

Omg that's phenomenal :)
Slightly off topic I know, but have just looked at your before/after pics Summergurl-and just wanted to say how motivational they are. Well done. If I look half as good as that when I get to target, I'll be a happy Jojo xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Thanks chick! :)

Might have to look up the 1/2 marathon app you guys are on about. I'll have 26weeks to do my marathon training and I want to be able to knock off 10mins05seconds off my previous time! :)

A long run in Christmas morning?!!! Now that would be dedication! :p

You don't have to do them on a Sunday. I never did. Always did mine on a Tuesday. Just remember to have atleast a week in between them :)

Christmas Day running could be quite nice actually.....work up an appetite and all that!

Tonight I did my fast/intervals run - I never thought I'd see the day when i would say this but.....I loved it!

Also, only doing 30 minutes is a real treat now. It's over in a flash.

What are you doing for your intervals chick?x

Hi everyone, i'm training for the exeter half in february, only started running in august and am way behind you ladies. I did a 5k park run at the weekend, was reasonabley hilly compared to my normal runs, in 34.40 which i am disappointed at. wanted under 33. However i gave up smoking a month ago so the onset of that lovely smokers cough. am normally running at about 10.30 pace, my aim really is to get round. thats it. so can i join you guys training?

Bex_2601 said:
Hi everyone, i'm training for the exeter half in february, only started running in august and am way behind you ladies. I did a 5k park run at the weekend, was reasonabley hilly compared to my normal runs, in 34.40 which i am disappointed at. wanted under 33. However i gave up smoking a month ago so the onset of that lovely smokers cough. am normally running at about 10.30 pace, my aim really is to get round. thats it. so can i join you guys training?

Hi :) welcome :) that's a really good pace! And you've only been running since august? Fair play :)

Back