Half-the-person-I-used-to-be team?

Awwww Hannah, STS is better than a gain - i'm sure it's just from your great loss the week before :D

Crikey Steve - brrrrrrrr i'll be thinking of you! It's bracing enough during the day just walking my dalmatians for a few miles and back in the open countryside around here. GOOD LUCK!!!! Although i am sure you'll be fine :D

Mrsnb - i love the fact you weigh in on a Friday - do you have a naughty weekend? ;) And then make up for it all week?

Pogle - how's the house hunting and moving situation coming on? I don't envy you. We last moved just under 2 years ago and i was 36 weeks pregnant aswell and it was during a really heavy snowfall. Brilliant fun - and probably why i only gained 4lbs during my pregnacy aswell :p

How's everyone feeling today?

Yep, exactly why I weigh on a Friday :), became a target member last year in June, having lost just over 5 stone I'd kind of had enough and fancied a break from trying so hard ( hadn't quite reached what I wanted to) found maintaining weight very hard, put on 1/2 a stone and kind of stuck at that for long time, until a went on holiday when I put on a few more pounds thought a need to get rid of those before Christmas :)

Lol - I haven't got a dog these days - but someone mentioned offering my service as a dog walker for elderly neighbours etc.:)

Wow Mrsnb you have done amazingly - well done you! I hope things start to look up for you again! 5 stone is amazing! I'm lloking at losing 4 stone initially and then will see how much more i want to lose - iykwim!

Ha ha Steve, dog walking services? Well if you are ever near North Lincs / East Yorks border give me a shout lol!

Well i'm just off on my way out to my daughter bingo afternoon at school - arrggghhhh i love going but if only the lovely little old ladies in the village wouldn't make cakes :rolleyes: and all things lovely for refreshements! I've made sure i've left my lunch until last minute and tonight we are having Spicy Meatballs and Spaghetti so i'm hoping i won't be tempted. Although i now Georgia will be having one or two and wafting them under my nose! Kids eh!?

Well managed 1/2 lb this week, not great but it'll do :)

Pffft - don't worry it's better than nothing! ;) Well done you! Enjoy your weekend :D

Hey lovely weekenders ;) I'm up late as no work this weekend. Wishing everyone a great weekend:)

However, and I hope this doesn't sound like a poor excuse, but is anyone else struggling with this cold weather at present? - I'm right off salad and side salad, and preferring something much hotter. I've just made a huge pan of SW Chillie Con Carne and will freeze it.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping for some hiking kit (waterproofs needed) and on Sunday I am attempting a 12.5 mile hike with the ramblers club I have just joined. I'm hoping that will re-dress some of the salad-dodging I've done this week.

Wish me luck! I'm gonna need it - most I've walked in the build up is 8.5 miles - though that was at a brisk pace and hopefully the ramblers slow down for me:eek:

Have a good one!

1/2 a lb might not sound like a lot Mrsnb, but at least its 1/2lb in the right direction! You're doing really well :D

Steve, I sort of know what you mean about not fancying salad as much at this time of year - the minute it starts to get a bit colder, I start craving nice warming stews and casseroles rather than lettuce lol. At least you can fill up on lots of free veggies instead :)

Sealmylips - househunting/moving is still proving to be a bit of a nightmare :sigh: I shall be extremely glad once it is all over! (to be honest, I'll just be glad to find somewhere that suits what we want, and will go through easily with no problems on surveys etc, and vendors who don't change their minds part way through! I am sick of trudging around other peoples houses now lol)

It's my OH's birthday next week, and we're meeting up with his family for lunch in a posh restaurant half-way between where we live, and Cheltenham, where they are. It should be great, but it is the first time I'll have been to a restaurant since starting SW, and I am not quite sure how it'll turn out! I could end up completely off plan for the day :rolleyes: I wouldn't mind too much, but its the day before WI, and I was hoping to have a really good week to counteract the fact that its a * week somewhat. Oh well!

Good luck with the ramble tomorrow Steve, I hope that the weather isn't too bad for you! At least if it is really cold the walk itself will keep you warm!

Hope everyone else is doing well, and enjoying their weekend!

Hayley

I'm not really disappointed :), it's just my star week so things always seem a bit yuk, "what's the point"
I'm feeling happier today :)

Nay

Hayley, don't worry about your meal out, you can be extra good the rest of the week to make up for it :) Just have what you fancy guilt free knowing that it's allowed! You're just having a flexi day it is your OH Birthday after all!

Believe me I've been there you'll be fine :)

Nay

Hi everyone :) I've had my first bad day since starting :eek: went to a wedding and basically completely forgot I was on a diet! I dread to think how many sins i've had today!!
Steve, hope it went well! and hope it wasn't too cold! been freezing in Devon today!
Mrsnb, you've done brilliantly! and half a lb is better than I managed this week!

Hannah take it from me don't look up the sins! Draw a line and call it a flexi day you are allowed them every now and then :)

Nay

Hi Hannah - i bet you enjoyed your day - don't feel guilty! I agree with Mrsnb - flexi day for you ;) - and i'm joining you on that one i had a terrible day yesterday i knew one would be on the horizon as it's * week (sorry Steve) and we ended up with Wine and Takeaway pizza. :eek: - although the week ahead will be all good as him indoors has a contract working away so i've no temptations ;)

2lb loss for me this week :D :D - so i am pretty pleased. That's 12lbs for me now so far. Woooop!

Steve really hope everything goes well for you today! Brrrrrrrr it's a little chilly i must admit! And i've not bought any lettuce for the last 3 weeks when shopping - brrrr it's too cold for that stuff and i must admit to being a huge salad person too lmao!!!

:welcome: Cobweb! Well done on your loss so far - that is brilliant!!!!

Hayley - so sorry you are having such a tough time with the housing situation at the moment :mad: :sigh: . Enjoy your meal for hubbys birthday next week. Just draw a line under it the next day weigh in and look forward to a super week! ;)

Well not much going on here today - went grocery shopping yesterday to stock up. Will just be taking the dogs for an extra long walk, reading the sunday papers and playing the wii with my daughter. Typical lazy Sunday really for us!

The meal for my OH's birthday was actually today (didn't explain it very well did I? lol) - although his birthday isn't until later in the week, it was the only time we could meet up with his family. It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be, although roasties cooked in goose fat, and super-cheesy cauliflower cheese aren't exactly on plan lol (yum though ;)). I did manage to avoid the super yummy looking desserts though :)
I shall see in the morning how that and the dreaded * week have affected my WI I guess - I just hoping that the gain won't be too big lol

:welcome: Cobweb, & congratulations on your loss so far, that is fantastic!

Seal my lips - well done on losing another 2lbs :happy096:

Hannah - I think we'd all go mad if we didn't have an off day every now and then! If you enjoyed it, and are back on track now, that is the important thing!

Thanks for the welcomes :D

Well just caught up with X-Factor after submitting my second assignment for on of my Open University modules, was a bit stressed as I always am trying to get them finished but I managed to stop myself from ordering a chicken kebab and cheesy garlic bread and instead have an innocent veg pot for 2.5 syns!

Congrats on the 2lbs off, hope you had a lovely relaxing lazy Sunday Sealmylips, although dog walking sounds like it could be less lazy! :chores016:

*Pogle* as long as you enjoyed the goose fat roasties and super-cheesy cualiflower then it's syn free right? Well guilt free at least knowing you'll get back on plan tomorrow. :eating:

Well, just done my WI - gained 1lb :sigh: Still, its not like I wasn't expecting it, and it could've been worse!!

Back on track today :D

Well, just done my WI - gained 1lb :sigh: Still, its not like I wasn't expecting it, and it could've been worse!!

Back on track today :D

Indeed I once gained 7.5 lbs in a week! I had been on holiday though, well done for getting refocussed and back on track :)

Don't worry pogle, you enjoyed his birthday and I think the best think about sw is how easy it is to enjoy real life and carry on back on track the next day!
Saying that, i'm not looking forward to wi this week! I've got to go to tuesdays meeting instead of weds, i've changed jobs and so will be tuesdays from now on, so after my day off on sat i'm also losing a day of being good! lol
Hi cobweb :D

Back