Half way there, my progress so far!

Thank you soooo much! I do feel so much better and it's been so quick, the last 6 months have flown by and, after a little weigh in today, I am 3lb off losing 6 stones! But... had some hair shedding due to the diet but hoping by introducing a but if proper food and taking supplements that will stop.

How much have you got to lose? I have to say that Exante has been the easiest diet to stick to that I have ever tried... and I've tried a lot!

X

Your very welcome, you earned the compliments :p. Im currently doing Lipotrim (another VLCD) and currently have lost 6st 4lbs in 17 weeks. I will be coming off Lipotrim in the next two weeks because my pharmacy have decided to stop doing it:sigh:. I would ideally want to go onto exante straight away but I will be going on 3 weeks hols so I decided Im going to take a little while off (with healthy eating ofc) and start exante in mid january. I think I might be around the low 15's or high 14's by the time i start exante so about 5 stone more to lose.

Oh I know all about hair thinning unfortunely, a side effect of Lipotrim too. But im not going to let it bother me because getting to a healthy weight is the most important thing atm and sure the hair will grow back anyway. :) Best of luck x

Wow, you've done amazing Crazii! We were similar weights and have a similar amount to lose, it's a great feeling, isn't it, seeing the weight come off, fitting into smaller clothes, feeling overall fitter and healthier, not more getting out of breath going up the stairs! Have a fantastic holiday. I went away in September and we were self catering so I had two Exante meals a day and one 'normal' meal, but stuck to low/no carb and lots of protein and no damage was done. x

Wow, you've done amazing Crazii! We were similar weights and have a similar amount to lose, it's a great feeling, isn't it, seeing the weight come off, fitting into smaller clothes, feeling overall fitter and healthier, not more getting out of breath going up the stairs! Have a fantastic holiday. I went away in September and we were self catering so I had two Exante meals a day and one 'normal' meal, but stuck to low/no carb and lots of protein and no damage was done. x

That is the key...not going back to your old ways whilst on holiday, you are doing super well, keep it up :)

Your pics are an inspiration. Makes me even more determined to see my own journey through to the end - this time!

Thank you all so much, it's amazing how quickly change can happen. Good luck to you with your Exante journey - I look forward to seeing your pics up here in a few months x

Only just seen your pictures. Absolutely amazing!

Only just seen your pictures. Absolutely amazing!

Hi Lynne, thanks very much! Still 5 stones to go but over the half way line now. Seems to be slowing down - stayed the same this week for the first time in 6 months. Hoping for a better result at Mondays weigh in. Hope you're ok. X

I'm fine Ann. Fingers crossed for Monday!

Hi Sparkley. Hope you had a good Christmas and wish you success in the new year. How are you doing? I've been totally off track. Starting again on 2nd January. Look forward to hearing of your progress.

Hi Lynne, Happy Christmas! Hope you've had a good one. Had a manic time at work in the run up to Christmas hence not getting on here very often. Diet still going well, although weight loss has slowed down a lot now, which is frustrating as only half way to goal.

Found it hard over Christmas with so much temptation, and have had 6 days off plan but back on it today. It's been a hard day sticking with it with so much Christmas food still around. I have a fridge full of cheese, a tin full of biscuits and a chocolate orange shouting to me from the treat cupboard. Plus we have friends who own a bakery and so have delicious sour dough breads to use up. Todays was a date and walnut sour dough that I have managed to avoid but my OH has told me it was delicious toasted with butter - it did smell devine!

How are things with you?

I had a weigh in today to see the damage and have put on 9lbs in 6 days. The irony is that I don't feel I have particularly 'gone for it', just eaten things I've not had for 6 months - like bread. I seem to have lost my sweet tooth as when I did have a slice of chocolate cake it was too sickly for me (still ate it tho...). I'm not recording my weight this week so next Monday will be my official weigh in so hoping to have repaired the damage by then.

Still very motivated and still doing the shred!

Hope you have a Happy New Year and here's to us reaching our goals in 2014 xx

Hi Sparkley. I've not been doing too well. Been off plan for most of December and I dread to think how much weight I've put on over Christmas! Anyway, restarting on 1st or 2nd January and hopefully 2014 will be a good year for me. I hope it is going to be a good year for all of us regulars and that we all reach our goals!

Thank you all so much. Feeling very pleased with how the diet is going and feel so much better in myself. After so many failed diet attempts and years of being over 20 stones it feels great to be getting close to my goal weight.

Hope you are all getting on well with your weight loss journeys xx

Thought I'd post a new photo ... first pic is on holiday 2013 and the second was this week - 7 stones lighter (still got 3.5 to go)

image-3053405407.jpg

image-1635113656.jpg

Wow Anne you look great, just shown my OH and he said 'well that should give you some motivation'. I will keep popping back on here to see how your going. Keep in touch. Can't wait to see you at goal. I might not be far behind you if I keep up my food plans. Going to sit down each Sunday and plan for the week, I can then be forearmed on the days that I'm at work. Fingers crossed.

Back