Half way there, my progress so far!

OMG what a totally amazing transformation! I came back this evening especially to see how you've been doing Sparkley - I was here when you started. I'm so pleased you've done so well. x

OMG what a totally amazing transformation! I came back this evening especially to see how you've been doing Sparkley - I was here when you started. I'm so pleased you've done so well. x

Hey waterworks, great to see you back, how's it going? Thanks for your lovely message, really pleased with my results so far, feeling so much better for the weight loss. My losses have slowed down a lot now so I think it will be a bit if a slog chipping away at the last 3 stones but so nice to feel more 'normal'! xx

Wow Anne you look great, just shown my OH and he said 'well that should give you some motivation'. I will keep popping back on here to see how your going. Keep in touch. Can't wait to see you at goal. I might not be far behind you if I keep up my food plans. Going to sit down each Sunday and plan for the week, I can then be forearmed on the days that I'm at work. Fingers crossed.

Hi Zoe, thanks so much for your lovely message, can't wait to see myself at goal either but it will be a long time coming at this rate - I seem to be doing well at maintaining at the moment having STS again this week! Hope SW goes well, let me know how you find it. Managed to get into a pair of size 16 jeans this week - too tight to wear, but I could get in them and do them up! Felt great. I have kept my old size 26 jeans as a reminder of where I don't want to ever be again!! What day are you going to SW or are you doing it without the class? xx

Hi Anne, I'm trying to do it myself. Believe it or not I used to be a SW consultant, 14years ago. If I start to struggle I may go to class I know a few friends who go, I'm doing ok so far, feel really bloated though I'm hoping because totm. I sorted all my size 16 clothes yesterday, there were also a few 14 in there to I'm hoping by summer I can get in them but different diets make me lose from different areas, just hoping this will get rid of my hips!! You will get moving again soon I'm sure, you still sound really motivated but are able to relax the diet when occasions crop up. I know when I lost weight last time I get more confident, which also meant I wanted to go out more. Speak soon.

Hi Anne, I'm trying to do it myself. Believe it or not I used to be a SW consultant, 14years ago. If I start to struggle I may go to class I know a few friends who go, I'm doing ok so far, feel really bloated though I'm hoping because totm. I sorted all my size 16 clothes yesterday, there were also a few 14 in there to I'm hoping by summer I can get in them but different diets make me lose from different areas, just hoping this will get rid of my hips!! You will get moving again soon I'm sure, you still sound really motivated but are able to relax the diet when occasions crop up. I know when I lost weight last time I get more confident, which also meant I wanted to go out more. Speak soon.

Well you'll have all the tools to get the job done then! When I lost weight years ago with WW I thought about becoming a WW leader - I thought it would be a sure fire way of making sure I didn't put any weight back on!! Didn't do it... and put the weight back on!

First week of T25 workout has gone well, it's hardcore and there's a lot I can't do as fast as they are but it gives me room to improve. Hoping it will give the weight loss a boost although not lost anything so far this week.

Still feeling very motivated, just sick of seeing 16st 10lb on the scales. Went to body pump last night but had zero fuel in the tank. Still doing TS but yesterday probably burned more than 600 calories in exercise. Just felt shattered. My OH is encouraging me to add some protein into my diet because of the extra exercise but feel nervous about eating more calories.

Hope you've had a good week Zoe, let me know how you get on, hope you have a good weekend xx

Wow - what a transformation! :D

You look amazing, and what an inspiration :)

Well done you! :happy096:

Thank you Mazzy and Darcy. Just met friends for lunch today and had a pic taken. Here's a photo of me and my friend last May and then today, I'm on the left in both pics! So pleased with my results! X

Attachments

• image-2921693083.jpg
    image-2921693083.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 162
  • image-4202714682.jpg
    image-4202714682.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 182
And another couple of pics, first of me last July and again today...

Attachments

• image-2474154438.jpg
    image-2474154438.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 171
  • image-2176252404.jpg
    image-2176252404.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 184
Hi Anne. The difference in you in just 8 months is remarkable! Well done. You should be so proud of what you've achieved.

Hi Anne. The difference in you in just 8 months is remarkable! Well done. You should be so proud of what you've achieved.

Hi Lynne, thanks so much, I am over the moon with my results, can't quite believe it myself! Still 3 stones to go but feeling so much better. How are you getting on? x

Not too good, but still trying!

Good to see you still on here tho Lynne, the right time will come. I never thought it would click into place for me but at nearly 50 I feel I've finally found something that works for me. Don't give up x

What an inspiration u look fab !! Xx

Thanks constantstar, that's very kind.

These two pics are exactly 9 months apart... 12th July 2013 and 12th April 2014...

Feeling so pleased! First pic I'm wearing size 26 jeans, new pic I'm wearing size 16 skinny jeans. Such a great feeling! x

Attachments

• image-1937055190.jpg
    image-1937055190.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 174
  • image-1218427708.jpg
    image-1218427708.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 176
Can I ask how you found the 30 day shred and how often do you do it and when did you start. I am so impressed with your loss so far you are really keeping me motivated :)

Can I ask how you found the 30 day shred and how often do you do it and when did you start. I am so impressed with your loss so far you are really keeping me motivated :)

Hi Weelanie, I started my diet in 1 July and started 30 day shred around end of July. I spent around 6 weeks just on level 1 (should have been 10 days!) because I found it so hard to do. Was nearly 24 stones so a lot of weight to be moving around! I did the workout 5 days a week - Monday to Friday, in a morning before work. I did each level until I could do it all without stopping - so til about Christmas! Then I started alternating each day, so Monday level 1, Tuesday level 2, Wednesday level 3 and so on, just to mix it up a bit. Then I started doing Jillian's six week six pack but then 6 weeks ago started T25, which is a 10 week programme so just over half way through. Loving this workout, which is 6 days a week. I also go to body pump class at the gym 2 days a week. I am very much in the routine of getting up and working out now (never thought I would ever hear myself say that!). It has been a huge help that my OH has been doing it too so we motivate each other. He only wants to lose around 10lbs but is toning up really well. I feel the fittest I have ever felt but still have about 2.5 stones to lose. Still heavy - 16 stones, but don't really feel it.

What diet are you doing? I've found Exante really good for me after years of failed diet attempts.

Hi thanks for the reply. I am on exante have done it several times with varied success. As a result my losses have been a bit slower this time. That is unless I get a huge amount of on sat. I can but hope. Getting 3lbs loss per week which is still much higher than ww. You have done so well!!! I just need to keep going. I am a little worried that my losses will reduce if I exercise as I have read this can happen but need to think long term. I carry most of my weight on my tummy. 2 heavy baby's have left a gap that is now filled with fat. Mother Nature is so cruel lol

I have heard people say that exercise has slowed their losses down. For me I am so glad I have been doing the exercise as I have lost a lot more in inches, plus I feel so much better with more stamina and energy. And my thighs have always been my biggest problem area and the exercise has really trimmed them down.

Back