Halfway there - it's a long journey!

Well done plum... So mushroom is rank? I like CDs chicken n mushroom. Did you? I hate CDs tomato soup. Is exante's similar? Guess ill just have to go for it!

Ill need to order some exante soon. Not going to reorder with my CDC. She didn't motivate me at all. Might as well order on-line!

Well done honey :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Hey there bubbly. Just checked out your haul! You made out like a bandit!!! I wouldn't be able to resist that menu either and in 'real' life that's exactly what it will be like, events that matter and you go a little crazy and then pull back afterward. You'll get back.

With your questions it made me think I should give a comparison so here goes:

CD: chicken & mush - love
All the rest of the soups - blech

Choc mint - love
Strawberry - ok
Banana - ok
Tetras - quite nice (choc fave)
All the rest - didn't really care for

Exante: shakes all pretty good but I think vanilla and choc are best
Soups: love the veggie and quite like the Thai chicken and tomato but mushroom is gross
Bars: didn't like much. They kind of left a dust in my mouth

Hope that helps if you're making the decision to order. One thing I would mention is that the bumper packs are cheapest but you can get 28 bars (that's the one I ordered to get a bit of everything) and now I'm stuck trying to find a home for them. I would pay a little more and do the 'pick your own' pack.

Seeing my Counselkor on Saturday. Think I'm still gonna mix it up as I'm enjoying it and having some exante days is still making it cheaper.

Have a good one everybody!

Trucking along and not much to report. Funnily enough since I've been mixing up exante and CD days I haven't really had any tough craving times. I'm thinking a change was just what I needed. Lets hope the scales are alright with it but so far it's all good!

I hope everyone else is winning the battle .....to war people!

That's such good news - I'm eased its working for you. When do you weigh in? Keep doing what you're doing - it's working! Xx

So STS this week and was really upset. Then I thought it through and put on some pants I have just got into, looked into my wardrobe at what I can now fit and remembered how I looked and felt before I started. How I was filled with self loathing and my body hurt all the time. I focused on how much stronger I feel, how much less self conscious I am and how much easier everything is. It's a journey to a new me and its gonna take a while and have glitches, I have to keep my goals in mind. So after that talking to, I jumped on the treadmill and started a new routine.

I'm still mixing it up with exante but don't think that has anything to do with the stall but will see as I continue. I'm still eating the evening meal on the weekends and with those changes have stopped craving! Fabulous! I feel like I did at the beginning....excited at the possibilities!

H plum, how goes it? Hope you are still doing all your wonderful positive thinking - a sts can really mess with your head can't it? I've managed a loss this week, and feel more 'even' and able to keep going.

Look forward to your update and positivity :) xx

Hey Plum...

Missing you. Just back today and sad to see ur not here. Ready to welcome u back any time, whatever ur predicament :)

Take care x

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Back