Hallo =]

Deekabout

Stumbled across this forum today and I am very happy to have done so! I'm officially changing the way I live and my relationship with food on the 6th of August, giving myself the weekend for sorting out the cupboards, organising a weekly plan and coming up with achievable first month goals to try and maintain my current level of enthusiasm for actually shedding the weight.

The reason i'm overweight is simply that I eat too much, exercise too little and have never had the motivation to keep up any exercise/diet programme for longer than a month. Really i'm cruising this forum to see the best way to change my habits for the long term rather than quick fixes and falling into a yo-yo pattern. At present my finances are pretty stretched between course fees and a variety of associated costs (environmental health, it's rather expensive :eek:); once i've sorted out what needs to be paid out and set aside enough to cover unexpected costs i'm going to look into joining a slimming club. I'm not sure how successful i'd be with a group, my mother always got annoyed with the majority of members and their attitude towards eating, but we'll see. It may be necessary, if only to add in some accountability to my weekly actions.

Anyway​, this is a fantastic forum and i'm glad to have stumbled across it :).

Hi there, welcome to Minimins :)

Sounds like you are in a really positive frame of mind and determined, have you decided on a diet/plan to follow?

Back