Hammy

Hammy

Hi,
I have just completed my 3rd day of the CD. Planned on using SS but found it a bit of a struggle so have had either a bit of chicken or tuna to get me through. My CDC said that after about 4 days things should get easier, is this true ? I don't think I could fight the cravings long term if they stay this bad.
Thanks
Hammy :boohoo:

Hello and welcome Hammy :wavey:

As long as you are adding anything, you won't experience the full benefits of SS and ketosis. Things do get easier, but often it's better to bull through those first few days rather than allow yourselves 'extras' from the very beginning.

Well done on getting as far as you have. Make sure you are drinking all your water, and try to cut back on having the chicken or tuna and just stick with your packs. You should be well on your way to being in ketosis which is when you are no longer physically hungry and in fat-burning mode, and that's when things really get going :cool:

Good luck and let us know how you do!

Hi Hammy

Welcome to CD, and welcome to Minimins. Hopefully you may be in ketosis today so you should try to get through without any food. The cravings will get better but as DQ said, you wont get the full benefit of the diet if you are nibbling.

Drink as much water as you can and keep posting on here for support. Minimins is a great community and you can discuss anything.

How much weight are you hoping to lose?

Hi Hammy and welcome.

As WL8 and DQ have said, try not to snack if at all possible it will make it easier in the long run. I am on day 5 and not feeling hungry at all, most of my cravings are psychological so I try to keep my mind busy when they strike and remind myself of all the reasons I am doing this. They tend to pass quickly especially if you glug some water down. I am hoping that as time goes on the cravings will reduce.

Well done on getting to day 3 and stick with it you will soon see the rewards.

Georgie
x

Back