Hannah's Food Diary for the weekend WK2

minniex

skinny minnie
I did do a food diary on here for the starting week but i dont see it in my subscriptions so i'll start my doing my wk2 weekend diary.

Friday:
Breakfast: 2 slices of whole meal bread little bit of light butter and two fried eggs used fry light

Lunch: 2 slices of soreen fruit malt loaf, ryritta with spread of light philladelphia ( didnt realise how many syns soreen actually had! oops)
and also a raspberry& cranberry muller light yogurt

Dinner: Tesco light choices chicken in tomato and basil sauce with boiled potatos and baby sweet corn.

Syns: Pink and white 2.5, mini milk 1.5, soreen i think was like 10 :/ and 1 for phillidelphia

used them all up today anyways! :) = 15
Was abit worried about the soreen as i've been thinking its good.. hope weight loose on monday is high fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Saturday:

Breakfast: 2 whole meal slices of toast with 1 cheese triangle (1 Syn)

Lunch: Sandwich using chicken meat and whole meal bread with a little bertoli light butter

Dinner: Gammon, Egg, 2 Onion Rings, Handful of chips
(8syns)

Syns: Pink & White 2.5, rice krispie bar 4

= 15.5 syns (over by .5)

Went for a meal for dinner at a pub not to many healthy choices gammon was my best bet. Annoyed a little bit at going over half a syn but it's not too bad concidering i had to sit watching my friends eat pizza hut with a glass of water and also a fried chicken place we went to they all had chicken wings, burgers, chips while i was sat there being good! proud of my self for not having anything!

Sunday:

Breakfast: 2 slices of whole meal toast with light bertoli butter

Lunch: Pasta tuna and philidelpha with muller light raspberry & cranberry yogurt

Dinner: Boiled potatos, chicken, carrots, gravy

Syns: Mini Milk 1.5 Cereal Barx2 8
= 9.5

Last edited:
Back