ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

I know it's only one day, can't let it beat me - gotta counter the weekend in time for WI tomorrow! Currently on my break with crumpet & jam....menu:

B: total 0%, banana, nectarine & strawbs (1pp)
S: crumpet & jam (3pp)
L: tuna salad (5pp)
D: cottage pie with new potato top & veg (13pp)

On track so far.....

Very tasty, live raspberry with seeds, apart from the seeds in the teeth, but they do provide a little snack for later!!

So to add to the points:
S- quavers, strawbs, milk, shapers chocolate delight (6pp)

28/32
AP - none calculated, got to hunt down my pedometer & start wearing it again. Run tomorrow & my cycle commute so that's good...I'm wondering if I should do a few squat based exercises & crunches a couple of times a week to make my legs strong...just don't want to overdo it before the big 'race'....

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Hey. Found you back! :D
You sound so like me-stone on, stone off...
But you seem to be doing really well. Don't mind the weekends-they're hard at the best of times.
What do u work at?

Hi! I know I think if I'm good in the week I can afford to let off a little steam at the weekends...hoping to stick to it this weekend though, out at a carnival on Saturday but other than that not going to be enticed out drinking & eating!!

Lost another 2lbs this week, 9st13 now :) With the running I'm hoping to get a bit more in shape!

I work on a deli counter in a supermarket, nothing exciting, but I'm on my feet & running around all day which isn't so bad....foods tempting though! How about you??

Madly rushing about this morn! Will update later I think!!

Have a good day, look forward to reading your diary later. PS-Well Done on your loss. X

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Hi! I know I think if I'm good in the week I can afford to let off a little steam at the weekends...hoping to stick to it this weekend though, out at a carnival on Saturday but other than that not going to be enticed out drinking & eating!!

Lost another 2lbs this week, 9st13 now :) With the running I'm hoping to get a bit more in shape!

I work on a deli counter in a supermarket, nothing exciting, but I'm on my feet & running around all day which isn't so bad....foods tempting though! How about you??

Aw I'd love a week to not have to eat out or drink. That's sounds terribly unsociable. Last year I'd havnt given anything to have so much on.... but it's easier to focus on controlling your intake.

That's a brilliant loss. Running clearly helping. Well done.
Used to run last year-only got up to 8km runs but was delighted with myself. But never got into it this year.

Oh I'd find the food so hard. I've worked in my fair share of delis, restaurants cafes, kitchens and I have zero willpower! Fair play to you. And ya its standing and goin all day so lots of steps! :D
I'm a social care worker-I work with adults with intellectual difficulties-autism and others. Its residential so hours are long and vary from week to week but I love it. Its a fully functioning house-the lads home so it can be easy enough to plan meals and cook up something yourself if u plan ahead. Physical work but like any job-easy days and hard days. :D

Saturday will still be a struggle, but I should be able to reign it in! I'm hoping its not just burgers & beer on sale (which I love!) but also healthier options! We're cycling out there, which is a 1hr return journey so that's good and earns me 4pp :)

Yeah really pleased with the loss, would love it if it stayed at this rate, but it'll be 1lb, 1/2lb, 2lbs on, sts etc... Although running should help... 8k is great, I only did 10k once and after training ran 5k for a few weeks then stopped, it's like I need the 'race' to motivate me to do it....so I need to book a run for November!

Sounds like we've done similar work! I worked in a residential home for 3 years & I really loved it, adults with profound disabilities & no verbal communication. I moved away & got thus job because I'm studying part time & I didn't want to be worrying about work/people I support - this job I turn up, work, go home, mon-thurs rarely a late night, perfect but extremely dull!! I miss social care, your job sounds ace :D

Right so to the food:

B: 1 weetabix,sultana bran, skim milk, banana, nectarine (4pp)
L: homemade dip (butter beans, yoghurt & lf cheese), warbs thin, crudités, plums (6pp)
D: chicken kiev, homemade (by husband) coleslaw & I needed the carbs, a little orzo pasta with philly (14pp)
S: graze snack (3pp), curly wurly (3pp)

30/32
AP: 9 :D interval run, cycle, walk

Happy bunny :)

oh sounds delish. Well i think if you exercise just before you arrive somewhere its in your head that you dont wana ruin all your hard work so its a good thing you are cycling there itl keep you on the right track

Right so to the food:

B: 1 weetabix,sultana bran, skim milk, banana, nectarine (4pp)
L: homemade dip (butter beans, yoghurt & lf cheese), warbs thin, crudités, plums (6pp)
D: chicken kiev, homemade (by husband) coleslaw & I needed the carbs, a little orzo pasta with philly (14pp)
S: graze snack (3pp), curly wurly (3pp)

30/32
AP: 9 :D interval run, cycle, walk

Happy bunny :)

Mmmmmm I love Graze, which one was it? Hope you have a lovely day Sweetie. X

Wee bonnie oatcakes, the chutney was delish :) It's an indulgence, I only order it every fortnight...get so excited when they come though!

Wee bonnie oatcakes, the chutney was delish :) It's an indulgence, I only order it every fortnight...get so excited when they come though!

Mmmmmm I love that one! I also loved the Shortbread which came with Compote mmmmmmm x

Got a new box today, with a ginger cake, looking forward to that one!!

Today has been crazy busy at work, feel exhausted, just from rushing around so much....still only clocked 2 old points on my pedometer....looking forward to the pp pedometer arriving to get more accurate AP's.

So what did I eat today?!

B- sultana bran, skim milk & apple (4pp)
L- salad of hm coleslaw, low fat feta, turkey & dressing, pear (6pp)
D- chilli con carne with rice (14pp)
S- cereal bar, strawbs, curly wurly (5pp)

29/32
AP - cycle & rushing (5)

2 days done no weeklies used yet which means they're safe for the weekend....just gotta figure out how to spread them out!

Got a new box today, with a ginger cake, looking forward to that one!!

Today has been crazy busy at work, feel exhausted, just from rushing around so much....still only clocked 2 old points on my pedometer....looking forward to the pp pedometer arriving to get more accurate AP's.

So what did I eat today?!

B- sultana bran, skim milk & apple (4pp)
L- salad of hm coleslaw, low fat feta, turkey & dressing, pear (6pp)
D- chilli con carne with rice (14pp)
S- cereal bar, strawbs, curly wurly (5pp)

29/32
AP - cycle & rushing (5)

2 days done no weeklies used yet which means they're safe for the weekend....just gotta figure out how to spread them out!

When do u plan to have your Ginger Cake? What are u planning to use your Weeklies on? I spend all Week planning the use of mine lol x

Ginger cake may be tomorrow, it's one that comes with a tea bag, no afternoon tea I think! I'm studying tomorrow at home which is bad for me and food....I just want to eat alllllll day. Stick to fruit!

SO....my weeklies, I haven't figured it out yet, Friday is beer & pizza night, Saturday we've a day out, a burger & beer day & Sunday at home studying...so it'll be Friday/Saturday battle but mostly it'll go on booze :D

Ginger cake may be tomorrow, it's one that comes with a tea bag, no afternoon tea I think! I'm studying tomorrow at home which is bad for me and food....I just want to eat alllllll day. Stick to fruit!

SO....my weeklies, I haven't figured it out yet, Friday is beer & pizza night, Saturday we've a day out, a burger & beer day & Sunday at home studying...so it'll be Friday/Saturday battle but mostly it'll go on booze :D

Sounds like a fab Weekend! I spent my Weeklies on Dominos this week :) x

I got a bunny in April & until now he's been a house bunny till now, always with the intention to wait till summer to put him out, so he's older with a better coat etc,.. I'll still have him inside in the evenings & other times I'm about to spend time with him & will bring him back in in the colder months.....so we got him a hutch on a run with a ramp. Up until now he's spent a few hours/the day in it & we put him in the run, he sniffs about a bit & then goes up the ramp. So tonight is his first night out...he's had his play time with us & I put him in the run. I've just sat there now for 30 min watching him sit about...my concern was that he just wouldn't go into the hutch & would get cold & scared....so I've finally picked him up & plonked him upstairs. What I'd love to find in the morning is that he's in the run munching the grass or chilling out, fingers crossed!! I think I'm babying him too much, my husband does at any rate!! You can tell I don't have kids :) Anyway that's my ramblings, night night :D

Yum love dominoes! My pizza will be on warb squarish wrap or pitta with salad & hm coleslaw, leaving pp for beer!

Everyone keeps talking about those wraps! Good choice to save your pp for beer, I'm not drinking at the moment so was happy to 'waste' 30pp on dominos lol x

I got a bunny in April & until now he's been a house bunny till now, always with the intention to wait till summer to put him out, so he's older with a better coat etc,.. I'll still have him inside in the evenings & other times I'm about to spend time with him & will bring him back in in the colder months.....so we got him a hutch on a run with a ramp. Up until now he's spent a few hours/the day in it & we put him in the run, he sniffs about a bit & then goes up the ramp. So tonight is his first night out...he's had his play time with us & I put him in the run. I've just sat there now for 30 min watching him sit about...my concern was that he just wouldn't go into the hutch & would get cold & scared....so I've finally picked him up & plonked him upstairs. What I'd love to find in the morning is that he's in the run munching the grass or chilling out, fingers crossed!! I think I'm babying him too much, my husband does at any rate!! You can tell I don't have kids :) Anyway that's my ramblings, night night :D

Awwww that's so cute, make sure u report back to where he was! Have a fab Friday! X

Back