ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Welcome back. Hope you enjoy your day off xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome back. Hope you enjoy your day off xXx

Thank you :) The sun is shining, never a bad thing!!

However, my friend is visiting this weekend (good times) but it really does mean plan is out the window (bad times) - already pointed tea tonight, 25pp before the booze...ah well I've never been that determined! I did go for a run this morning though, so that's something!

oh god would ya stop i was at a wedding last night and the plan went out the window and i had a serious hangover this morning so my choices werent the best had a full irish breakie in the hotel this morning as i needed some soakage lol.
sure ya have to go on a mad one every so often to get it outa your system otherwise you would go crazy. enjoy your night hun and remember tomorrow is a new day xxx

Haha....that's the thing, it's not just the night before but the morning after too!! Hope you had a good time at the wedding - sounds like it!! I've had a cracking weekend, totally off plan and with a breakfast of pancakes bacon & maple syrup!! So tomorrow is my new day & I need to be good as gold mon/tues & stay within my dailies...!

Yea I had an absolute ball!!! Oh pancakes and maple syrup my fav I'm well jel. We are goin to the states for our honeymoon in January and I actually cannot wait to try some waffles, chicken and maple syrup! I watch way to much diners drive ins and dives lol!!
I preped all my food for the next few days this morning when the sun was behind the clouds. I made my soup for the week and curry for tomorrow and tues. what are ya makin?

Oh my planning was just figuring out what I'm going to eat from the cupboards/freezer etc....haven't done any actual prep! But I do have menu plans mon through thurs, so that should keep me focussed! I've never had an american waffle, I'm desperate to go to new york one day, but it means sacrificing the main holiday because it's so bloody expensive! One day I'll be a 2 holiday a year kinda gal! Where abouts are you going?? I don't watch the diners program but I do love a bit of man v food....dribble!!

So managed 5k this morning, first time in MONTHS!! Just got to double that in 4 weeks time for the York 10k!!

Epically planned for this week

B: yoghurt, trail mix, banana, nectarine (4pp)
L: warb thin, ham, chorizo, low fat philly & lettuce, apple (6pp)
D: pork Thai curry with oodles of noodles & veg!! (12pp)
S: plums, graze snack (3pp)

AP: run, cycle, walk - 7ap

25/32 - although not eating my 32 each day it's there just in case! I'm still following maintenance...may need to reduce down points at some point but I'll see how I go for now :)

Yummy like the sound of your dins tonight.
Where r u goin for ur main hol?
We are heading to Boston Chicago and Vegas stayn 4nights in each cannot friggn wait
Do u find that your not hungry in the program or do u not like to use all ur points?

Here to subscribe :) I seem to have missed subscribing to loads of diaries for some reason! Good Luck with your journey :) x

Yummy like the sound of your dins tonight.
Where r u goin for ur main hol?
We are heading to Boston Chicago and Vegas stayn 4nights in each cannot friggn wait
Do u find that your not hungry in the program or do u not like to use all ur points?

We've already had this years holiday - west coast of Scotland in the wrong 2 weeks....sun started shinning 2 days after we got back...that's the risk you take holidaying in UK & Ireland I suppose!! If we go to NY next year that will be our holiday, but I'd love love love to just pop into Boston while there...yours sounds amazing, bet you can't wait!!

I don't follow WW guidance for my points. I was around when pp first came out and the lowest was 29pp so I stuck to that when I came back with 35pp for maintenance. SO long story less long - I've adjusted to 32 to see how it goes & if I can be good & not need to eat I will be otherwise I've 32 + weeklies....so basically making it up as I go along!!

B: yoghurt, trail mix, banana, nectarine (4pp)
L: warb thin, ham, chorizo, low fat philly & lettuce, apple (6pp)
D: pork Thai curry with oodles of noodles & veg!! (12pp)
S: plums, graze snack (3pp)

AP: run, cycle, walk - 7ap

25/32 - although not eating my 32 each day it's there just in case! I'm still following maintenance...may need to reduce down points at some point but I'll see how I go for now :)

Slight adjustment to today - snacks: kit kat instead if graze snack & a slice of ham (4pp) = 26pp :)

So today is my tricky day - start at 7am and need something to eat before I go, then break at 10am, lunch at 12pm, finish at 3pm, dinner at 8pm....so it can be a snacking frenzy, but I'm determined to keep it under control today :p

So today is my tricky day - start at 7am and need something to eat before I go, then break at 10am, lunch at 12pm, finish at 3pm, dinner at 8pm....so it can be a snacking frenzy, but I'm determined to keep it under control today :p

Good Luck Sweetie :) You can do this!!!x

Good Luck Sweetie :) You can do this!!!x

I know it's only one day, can't let it beat me - gotta counter the weekend in time for WI tomorrow! Currently on my break with crumpet & jam....menu:

B: total 0%, banana, nectarine & strawbs (1pp)
S: crumpet & jam (3pp)
L: tuna salad (5pp)
D: cottage pie with new potato top & veg (13pp)

On track so far.....

I know it's only one day, can't let it beat me - gotta counter the weekend in time for WI tomorrow! Currently on my break with crumpet & jam....menu:

B: total 0%, banana, nectarine & strawbs (1pp)
S: crumpet & jam (3pp)
L: tuna salad (5pp)
D: cottage pie with new potato top & veg (13pp)

On track so far.....

That's the spirit :) PS-Jealous of the Crumpet! What flavour jam? X

Back