ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

Oooh southern fried chicken and creamy pasta is a favourite in this house. Yum yum.

How many APs will you earn for the run tomorrow? Pretty sure they will make some ice cream a necessity.

Not enough!! Only 4pp for one hour running, if my friend sticks it out it'll be more like 30 min run & 60min walk which is 6pp...not the 10 I'm hoping for but def enough for a treat!!

Good luck for your run tomorrow.
You'll feel so good after it.

I hate the thought of exercising.
Once I get going, I'm ok.
But it's when I'm done that I feel the greatest because I know I've done it

Good Luck for your run Sweetie :) An Ice-Cream with Flake from McDonalds is 5pp and a 99 Flake Ice Cream from a box in the supermarket is 7pp so id probably go with one of those values depending on size? X

Hope the run goes well. The weather seems pretty good for it today at least - not too hot but dry. Enjoy any treats afterwards, they will be very much deserved.

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Good luck with the race today enjoy it! Let us know how you get on xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks girls for all your support, it means so much to me coming on here & you wishing me luck!!

We did it!!! My friend managed a whopping 7k then we walked for 2 and jogged the last 1k. We did it in 1hr16 which I'm amazed at, last year I 'ran' the whole thing in 1hr10!! I felt really good, probably helped by the walk in the middle!! So proud of my friend, I really thought shed bail, not that she's the type, but not long since her c-sec, breast feeding & getting no sleep would all be good preventative factors. But she has a real grim determination & being out there on the day with the other runners & all the supporters makes it easier somehow!

So this avo her & hers are hosting a BBQ & we're going to cycle the 6miles there & back so we can have a drink!!! I figure I've run 8k, cycled to
& from work & spent 8hrs on my feet recently so this should be easier!! It's pretty flat and I just find cycling easy really, it's been my primary mode if transport for a good 20yrs now!!

I had honey & almond oss & raisins made with water (4pp), a lucozade light (1pp?? 50cal) & a banana. May have a nectarine & cereal bar (2pp) before we head out. That's 7pp before lunch. So I'm just going to enjoy the BBQ & have a few drinks!! I'm taking out an already mixed 2l bottle of Pimms & diet lemonade plus I'll prob have a couple of beers...food wise I'll probably eat everything in site!!

Thanks for your support & interest really, it means a lot - I love minimins :D

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Oh my god well done on the time that's fantastic! There's nothing like crossing over the finishing line and knowing you've done it and are really happy with your time!!
Your dead right Hun! Enjoy the BBQ and eat and drink whatever ya want cuz you have certainly worked hard for it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

well done to you & ur friend on the run, that's an amazing time esp as you walked for a bit and still beat last yrs time ! enjoy the bbq ur probably still be burning calories anyway from all the excercise today.

i saw a programme that showed someone doing a 90 minute walk then eating a three course meal, then they tested their blood
then the next day they didnt do the walk but ate exactly the same meal & tested their blood again

results were the 90 min walk blood was virtually clear & just looked like blood
the non walk blood was all cloudy and full of fat

it was amazing x

Thanks girls for all your support, it means so much to me coming on here & you wishing me luck!!

We did it!!! My friend managed a whopping 7k then we walked for 2 and jogged the last 1k. We did it in 1hr16 which I'm amazed at, last year I 'ran' the whole thing in 1hr10!! I felt really good, probably helped by the walk in the middle!! So proud of my friend, I really thought shed bail, not that she's the type, but not long since her c-sec, breast feeding & getting no sleep would all be good preventative factors. But she has a real grim determination & being out there on the day with the other runners & all the supporters makes it easier somehow!

So this avo her & hers are hosting a BBQ & we're going to cycle the 6miles there & back so we can have a drink!!! I figure I've run 8k, cycled to
& from work & spent 8hrs on my feet recently so this should be easier!! It's pretty flat and I just find cycling easy really, it's been my primary mode if transport for a good 20yrs now!!

I had honey & almond oss & raisins made with water (4pp), a lucozade light (1pp?? 50cal) & a banana. May have a nectarine & cereal bar (2pp) before we head out. That's 7pp before lunch. So I'm just going to enjoy the BBQ & have a few drinks!! I'm taking out an already mixed 2l bottle of Pimms & diet lemonade plus I'll prob have a couple of beers...food wise I'll probably eat everything in site!!

Thanks for your support & interest really, it means a lot - I love minimins :D

OMG you totally deserve that BBQ and drinkies! Well Done! So proud of you and your friend :) What a McAchievement! X

Thank you :) just got home, soaked from the rain, tired but happy & a little tipsy!!!

It really does feel like a McAchievement!! I have a medal & everything!!

That is really interesting about the bloods Sammi, I'm going to have to look it up!

So I had 7pp per BBQ & then - 1 burger, I slice bread, 1 sausage, a little pork & chicken, bulger wheat salad, potato salad & green salad & houmous. Pud was half an eclair & a sma slice of lemon cake with fruit. Drinks wise, 2 beers & 2-3 Pimms, when it's topped up its difficult to say but there was a fair amount left over.

Can't be bothered to even think of the points because what is the point?!! It's done & the rest of the week is 29pp a day...

Sat with a cup of tea now....sleepy...zzzz :)

Thank you :) just got home, soaked from the rain, tired but happy & a little tipsy!!!

It really does feel like a McAchievement!! I have a medal & everything!!

That is really interesting about the bloods Sammi, I'm going to have to look it up!

So I had 7pp per BBQ & then - 1 burger, I slice bread, 1 sausage, a little pork & chicken, bulger wheat salad, potato salad & green salad & houmous. Pud was half an eclair & a sma slice of lemon cake with fruit. Drinks wise, 2 beers & 2-3 Pimms, when it's topped up its difficult to say but there was a fair amount left over.

Can't be bothered to even think of the points because what is the point?!! It's done & the rest of the week is 29pp a day...

Sat with a cup of tea now....sleepy...zzzz :)

McTipsy eh? Hope u had a drink for every km ;-) I think you made some excellent choices at the BBQ Sweetie! Loving the sound of Lemon Cake, not had that in ages! Bet you'll sleep we'll tonight! X

bbq sounds delish it was well deserved
hahahaha how did you manage to cycle home you mad thing :happy096:

With much effort in the driving rain!! It's on a national cycle route so half was off road fortunately & the on road but was a really really quiet country road no one uses, so tipsiness was ok!!

With much effort in the driving rain!! It's on a national cycle route so half was off road fortunately & the on road but was a really really quiet country road no one uses, so tipsiness was ok!!

You're lucky u didn't get pulled over by the Police ;-) x

Congrats on the race.
You did brilliantly and definitely deserved to let your hair down at the BBQ.

Re: Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

That's brilliant news on the race, glad for your friend too! You should be proud of yourself x x I love the vision of a rather tipsy last wobbling home post bbq :)

Last edited:
I wasn't too tipsy!! Think it was a mix of endorphins, lack of food before the first drink & obviously the drink itself!!!

Decided to walk to work today to stretch the legs, got picked up which was nice! Managed to build up 5pp in walking alone :)

B- OSS, half a punnet of graze dried fruit, nectarine (4pp)
L- bean & veg soup, sunbites, nuts & raisins (6pp)
D- chicken, veg & noodle stir fry made with oil (nice!), mini fab ice lolly (13pp)
S- apple, grapes, nume fruit bar, G&B choc (6pp)

29/29
Zilch weeklies left!
AP's - 5 :)

Nothing else to report, same old same old, I bore myself!!!

I wasn't too tipsy!! Think it was a mix of endorphins, lack of food before the first drink & obviously the drink itself!!!

Decided to walk to work today to stretch the legs, got picked up which was nice! Managed to build up 5pp in walking alone :)

B- OSS, half a punnet of graze dried fruit, nectarine (4pp)
L- bean & veg soup, sunbites, nuts & raisins (6pp)
D- chicken, veg & noodle stir fry made with oil (nice!), mini fab ice lolly (13pp)
S- apple, grapes, nume fruit bar, G&B choc (6pp)

29/29
Zilch weeklies left!
AP's - 5 :)

Nothing else to report, same old same old, I bore myself!!!

Well Done on your 5AP! Your food sounds super yummy and healthy today! We're u ok after yesterday? X

Yes thanks, legs in full working order - although I'm on the bike tomorrow & I'm planning on starting my Davina squat-tastic dvd, so I'll verify then!

Back