Hannah's weekly weigh in

Well Done Hannah, i'm so pleased things have started moving again and i bet your dancing around at the mo having got into the 11's. :happy096:

Well Done Hannah, i'm so pleased things have started moving again and i bet your dancing around at the mo having got into the 11's. :happy096:
Cheers Sass :D I've had the biggest grin on my face all morning! x

Good Job Hannah... I know how deflated it can feel to not see the scales moving for a few weeks. It definitely sucks!

LR

2lbs gone this week :D Extra happy cos for the first time i've been slack on the water drinking....got fed up with being cold all the time, been drinking 1 litre and lots of green tea...and i've been loads warmer! Will drink 2 litres from now on I think.
Best news is I have now lost 3 stone!! can't believe it! Started at 14st 11lb and now 11st 11lb:scale:

Fantastic Hannah - well done you - must admit, I've been slacking on the drinking a bit as well of recent - but felt it in my kidneys today so a bit of a wake up call for me - I'm soooooooooo pleased for you getting your 3stone off (so far!!!!) and am envious - but I will get there!!

Thanks Mandy ;) You will get there hun, I remember thinking i'd never get as low as I am now, and i've done it! Next goal is to see 10 stone something on the scales! Haven't been that light since I was a teenager...too many years ago! lol
I have been good with water, drinking 3 litres a day...up until last week, and I just couldn't face it, but giving myself a kick up the bum today!

Not sure if i'm going to WI tomorrow, i've had a bad week! My sons band played 2 gigs, I totally over did the pear cider on both nights :eek: Then we went to a gig in Newport, was starving afterwards so had a McD's....first for months and I really didn't enjoy it, which is a good sign!
And finally, tonight I went to the chinese to get 2 chicken omelettes for my hubby and son, and ordered 1 portion of chips for them to share... didn't realise they came with chips, soo ended up with 3 HUGE portions. I know I should have thrown them away and had my usual ready meal for tea.... but I ended up having half an omelette and loads of chips :eek: Now my stomach feels so heavy...like i've eaten a concrete block :(
I'll see how I feel in the morning, might leave it til next week, or might have a look to see how much damage i've done!

hey hannah, don' be so hard on yourself, you've lost so much already its only natural to have a blip now and again. x

Thanks sparkel :) I was brave and stood on the scales! lol.... quite happy, i've sts, better than I was expecting!

Hannah - woo hoo glad you stayed the same :) bet it will have done your metabolism some good having an 'off' week. It'll be dazed and confused.. and will prob run faster as a result!! (I'm still not sure of the science behind this theory, but it def seems to work!!)

I'm not sure if i'm going to weigh in today, i'm thinking of changing to fridays, I've always had saturdays off SF, but i've decided to have sat and sundays off now, and try to stick within the calorie limit , well maybe a bit over,say 1500, and then have mon to fri as 5 100% days.
I'm trying this to see if it helps me stay motivated, i've been good this week but i'm starting to get bored :(

Hiya Hannah - I think your 5 day % plan sounds like a good one, also like your idea of having Saturday and Sunday off SF but sticking to no more than 1500 cals. Let me know how your doing with it and what losses you have. You started SF around the same time as me but you have lost double what i have so you have done amazingly hun, you should be really pleased with what you have achieved so far. I have made an appointment with a cdc so i can give that a try, its one of those things that i have to try for myself, maybe having no food will be better for me because i'm finding it increasingly hard to stop eating when i should.

Take care
Hayley xx

Wow Hannah, you're doing so well! Yes I should imagine staying on sf for 5 days then having two 1500 days will be a great boost for your metabolism too and really get it working! Let us know how you get on!!

Thanks you 2 ;) I really hope it breaks the boredom! The other reason is we have loads of BBQ's in the summer...and I just know I won't be able to resist, but will be sensible!
Hayley...make sure you keep in touch with us and let us know how you're doing if you do switch to cd xx

2lbs down this week :D Happy cos I really didn't think i'd lost any! was one of those weigh ins where I stood on the scales and really didn't want to look!

:happy036:Well Done Hannah, that's great.

Mel x

1lb down this week, nice surprise really, cos went out 3 times last weekend :eek: and totm too, so happy to have lost anything!

Back