ProPoints Hannata's Diary: 23 down 80 to go!

hehe its true thanks girls :)

I feel awful today, my bowels are cramping up bigstyle... think I might think about not eating as much next tuesday night. Something I never thought I'd say... this vitamin D stuff is working wonders and my intense carb cravings are pretty much gone. I feel like I'm eating for function rather than pleasure or craving. And this week WILL be the week that I count every single point for the first time in way too long!!

Long may it last :)

Good news on the 2lb :)
And glad to hear the Vit D seems to be helping you out! xx

woo well done :) !

.. what does vitamin D do for you?

makes me feel human, I've had a lot of depression in the past thanks to multiple things.

My sleep is regulated

I'm less tired

my body hurts less

and it stops my illogical cravings for carbs. Like cravings that cannot be explained. I found myself eating junk before i knew it was happening

Breakfast

Exante Strawberry shake - 5pp

5pp total

Lunch

3 x bread - Irwins hi fibre - 6pp
I can't believe its not butter light x 30g - 3pp
Creamy leek and potato cup a soup - 3pp

12pp total

Dinner

ww Beef lasagne - 7pp

7pp total

-----

preworkout - small tin of no drain tuna - 1pp

postworkout - protein shake - 2pp

16 D / 22 W remaining

Got some naan bread at home that I'm going to have with my dinner. Will have to point it when I get home.

Don't normally take preworkout food but I'm gonna give it a try and see if it makes a difference... watch this space.

I bought a ready meal today to be prepared post gym. I come home after the gym with foggy head, and just eat the first thing I can fire into the microwave/oven... so I figured a ww meal would be the best idea.. rather than the shambles that was yesterday...

I'm loving the fact that I'm not really hurting today at all despite a hard workout... protein shakes are brilliant :) as well as that I'm finally at the stages where my muscles are in a decent shape and not pulling under the strain so much... as well as the additional weightloss helping.

I'm in a really good place right now :)

I'm gonna try to have my weeklies used up by Saturday every week so that I'm not consuming more than my dailies too close to wi... i'm sure with saturday looming that won't be hard LOL

Last edited:
Good god my lunch was amazing. Who would have thought a cup a soup would taste so good (creamy leek and potato) for only 3pp.

It just goes to show that taking a chance on something is worth a go... normally I hate cuppa soups but this will be a regular on my shopping list now :p

I had the whole ruddy packet of naans lol... oops 27 points later.

and a weightwatchers yoghurt. So all but 8 weeklies now gone :p

I'm gonna have my shake and probably toast/cup a soup for lunch again :) Half day at work so I'll be able to sort myself out when I get home

YOU CAN DO IT .. you dont need rubbish.. dont waste all of your hard work..!!!

yeahh drinking loads of water fills you up doesnt it .. people do say to drink a glass of water before a meal !!

i made my exante shake up to 700ml (double the water I normally use) and its helping. So is the fact its sweet and tastes like chocolate... lol

*burp*

don't think I could fit anything in even if I wanted to now... haha

Hehe good idea! Hope it's helping to stop those "rubbish" food thoughts :)

ok i'm a lot better now....

had a chippy for dins, just a chip and curry sauce...

and a biscuit... 3pp for a chocolate hobnob ffs. better enjoy it!!!

oh and i had a cupa soup 3 rounds of toast and 6pp worth of butter... was a bit generous and wanted to point a bit extra to be sure!

8 weeklies left.... so i'll make sure to spend the majority of them on sat/sunday.

worked up 15 AP's but I never use them... nice to see the number go up :) will give me a figure to aim for every week. I know by the end of this week (my week is a Wednesday start) I'll have at least 25 worked up...

I've been a bit annoyed with myself for using so many of my points on whatever day I ate all the naans.. but then I realised I should wise up... normally I binge on Tues and never count my weeklies, but i counted my tuesday... so i'm allowed my damn weeklies mr subconsciousness!!!!

If I haven't lost at least 2lbs this week i'll be a bit disappointed, but hey ho... I like having control :)

now i'm away to fill my belleh with coke zero (lol) and indulge in my addiction... minecraft!!! xx

a ha here you are lil thread!

Ok so i did as i said last night and drowned myself in coke zero, my belleh suffered for it, b00

Saturday 14/05

43pp

breakfast - exante chocolate shake 5pp

(38pp left)

lunch - toast

piece of bread 2pp
butter 10g - 1pp

(35pp left)

postworkout - protein shake - 2pp

(33pp left)

Dinner - cheese beans toasty

Bread x 4 - 9pp (grrr multiples!)
beans - half a snap pot - 2pp
50g red leicester cheese - 5pp
2 slices of denny ham - 1pp

(16pp left)

late snack

sainsburies pie - 16pp (lolol its a pie for 1 too!!)

(0pp left)

got 8 weeklies, might have a biccie later. :)

Back