ProPoints Hannata's Diary: 23 down 80 to go!

Hehe :) if in doubt have the choc one! X

mm chocolate... lol

my whole body just feels.... old....

I had a doddery hip thing a few years ago and it comes back every now and then. I woke up one morning and couldn't weight bear on it at all... ended up falling on my hole lol (gurnin my eyes out....this was when I'd first been diagnosed with arthritis so i was a mess anyway) I was in such a state that my boss wanted me to go straight to A&E... think with hindsight that it could have been dislocated....

but the pain is coming back again! Its like my leg snaps forward... like its a dodgy old hinge on its last legs... i was walking on the treadmill at 5kmph... which is a pretty slow pace for me.. and I had to physically stop.. thats not something I've ever had to do..

I go to the doctor and rhematologist, and they all say theres nothing wrong and i'm just overweight. That is the most depressing part about it all. Yeah i'm sure my weight isnt helping but have a bit of decency..:(

I mean surely... this kind of pain is not normal for all fat people.. is it?

I have a incredibly high pain threshold thanks to a long history of medical problems... i know im not making it upppppppppppppppppppppppp

That drives me crazy with doctors if you go in with a pain in your big toe the first thing they will say is Its down to your weight!! . Ive had that for years. They had me convinced i was a hypochondriac and then i went to a new doctor who discovered that my thyroid was off scale. Grrrrrrr

Sorry to hear about your hip. Have you had any x-rays .If you are not happy with your doctor .Go to someone else . :mad:

Awww Han! That sucks :( doctors can be so useless! I hope the pain eases and exercise feels ok again! X

i agree!! I think you should find a new doctor xxxx you do not have to put up with pain just because your doctor thinks it because you are "overweight" Its the same if your a smoker!! Any problem and they put it down to that!! UGH xxxxxxxxxx

Hope you're feeling better Han, sounds like you're in a lot of discomfort :( I agree about the Drs though - It's not always extra weight causing issues, they just like a get out clause :rolleyes: .

On the pudding note - don't for the life of you try the chilled WW cheesecakes! They are VILE! Choose chocolate EVERY TIME. :)

Thanks for the cheesecake tip!!!

Hope the pain has eased Han xx

haha thanks everybody.

I had my hip xrayed when I was 13, and they said it was growing pains.... well at the age of 25 i'd like to think my growing pains have gone :p it took them 6 years to diagnose my arthritis... despite the fact psoriasis and arthritis are very commonly linked!

I probably only got a diagnosis because my hands are quite badly affected and of course they aren't weight bearing joints :p

My leg feels a bit better since yesterday... i'm thinking it might have been the rain...maybe?

hi han,yes I do have a "diary newbie restart again" its not as gd as yours tho. I dont really stray much from ballyclare what about yourself are you ever in ballyclare ?I would go shopping sometimes in ballymena I like it saves me going to belfast, hope your hip is much better x

hi han,yes I do have a "diary newbie restart again" its not as gd as yours tho. I dont really stray much from ballyclare what about yourself are you ever in ballyclare ?I would go shopping sometimes in ballymena I like it saves me going to belfast, hope your hip is much better x

haha i just talk garbage most of the time anyways :p I don't stray much from ballymena work and live there and hate shopping in big cities (that makes me sound like a right ol culchy lol)

My hip is getting better, gradually, wooo.

I are sadface for not finding the warburtons squares... booey.

Breakfast: Exante shake - vanilla.. my least favourite... lol (5pp)

Lunch: crusty bap from tescos - on esource at 7pp
fridge raiders piri piri flavour 3pp for the packet
50g CBINBL spread - 5pp

lunch was a nice feed, although I'm gutted that my tesco don't stock the vindaloo ones anymore.. they were ace. :(

Dinner will probably be a pizza express pizza.... not sure what else as I really can't be arsed today lol

21/43 used (til lunch)
17 weeklies left
27AP this week (none earned today)

glad to hear your hip is getting better, n I am the same live and work in ballyclare have some good shops and an asda so dont need to go anywhere else really how sad am I??? X

hahah asda is fab... sadly ballymena is a bit lacking in supermarkets! :(

Today I have a pizza express pizza.. only 14points!!!!!! ^__________________^

I had one last week, and pointed it from esource (pizza express magherita, but this is mozzarela & tomato thought it was the same lol), Esource said 15pp.... just done it by NV which is 14... yessss *dances*

8pp remaining... what to have hmmmm.

YESS THERES KITKATS IN THE HOUSE <3<3

3 that's awesome!!!!! Enjoy them and the pizza! Where did u look for the squares? X

I'm starting to doubt myself about them now lol... i pointed them by the pack and it came out lower than what the esource said.. hmmm.

I looked in tescos... went online to check beforehand and they have it on tescos website, musnt be in stock here :( b00. I might have a look at some of the other wrap bread stuff and see if I can find a points bargain :p

Hannata i'm from n.ireland too and i've never see them!!! So i doubt we get them!!! boo!!!

Tesco's pittas are only 3pp each and come in a pack of 6 for 55p :)
Worked out their wraps the same day and they were 4pp each!!! So went for the pittas instead cause i thought they would be more filling!!xxxxxxx

That's rubbish! U are right on the kit kat front :) x

Hannata i'm from n.ireland too and i've never see them!!! So i doubt we get them!!! boo!!!

Tesco's pittas are only 3pp each and come in a pack of 6 for 55p :)
Worked out their wraps the same day and they were 4pp each!!! So went for the pittas instead cause i thought they would be more filling!!xxxxxxx

I knew it would be something utterly ghey like that... Will have to give the pitta/wraps a go... :p

That's rubbish! U are right on the kit kat front :) x

woo. was worried when they were different to esource ones, but maybe the single sold ones are different! x

--

Breakfast: Exante shake 5pp
Lunch: Exante shake 5pp

oh how exciting am i... lol

WI tonight! Eep. Not hugely confident but well... can only see what happens! :)

Back