ProPoints Hannata's Diary: 23 down 80 to go!

got 5 weeklies left.... hmm the whole..."eat weeklies before sunday" not going to plan.... there was no food left in the house worth eating lol.

43pp

breakfast

exante shake 5pp
innocent smoothie 3pp (ahhh! didnt realise they'd be so much)

edit: oh happy days 2 innocent smoothies for 5pp.... imma have me another :p

(33 left)

lunch
tesco baton - 7pp
cup a soup leek and potato - 3pp

(23 left)

Dinner

pizza express margerita 15pp - not sure if this is right... must check with the box. esource has a large one and a small one, nearly sure I have the small one but better be sure :s

(8 left)

Last edited:
still undecided as to what to do with my 5 weeklies... i'm scared to use them today incase it affects my wi.. (tomorrow)

hmhmhmhmhmhmhmh dillemmmmaaa :sigh:

I've also earned 27 exercise points, but those are defo not being used... i dont use them in general so using them now won't be beneficial... might even earn some more later today :)

Think I'm gonna aim to earn 30 a week... make it interesting :p

Oooh what takeout you having?? Good luck for WI :)

Sorry to hear about your contact lens probs - I sympathise, been wearing them for 11 years and they can be a right pain in the ass! x

big fat chippy with curry sauce and a burger or something :3 can't wait.

I actually have one contact for medical reasons, and one ordinary specsavers one. The medical one is a bit firmer and easier to get inn.... but i just hate the specsavers one, it just bends over my finger when i try to put it in... >_>

and my eyes are horrible... i've got arthritis, which is associated with eye dryness/irritation/infection (its to do with blood inflammation levels) so it doesnt help!

meep meep hello to my lovely audience!

Today I had noms!

B) Exante shake (i'm getting to like these again) 5pp

L) bread (4pp), spread (2pp), tomato sauce (0pp for a tablespoon - score!) and some of that microwaveable bacon (6pp for the pack - i did intend to eat most but not all, ended up nomming it when i got home from the gym lol) and an Innocent smoothie (3pp) - 15pp total

D) Suuuubwaaaaay :3 Steak and cheese, footlong, a whopping 18pp, then a cookie (wanted white choc, I pointed for it at 6pp, but all they had was m&m's, I assume they are probably similar, maybe even better as white chocolate is nearly all fat :p)

Post workout shake 2pp

46pp used today, 3 taken out of weeklies (37 left), 12 AP earned today

Dont think I'll get anywhere near 30AP's this week... done my knee in so it'll be less on the exercise front. Will give it a go though :)

B) Exante Vanilla shake 5pp
L) Exante Strawb shake 5pp
D) Eating out at a restaurant

So having exante for breakfast and lunch... will probably be pure starvo by the time I get to dinner at like 7pm... lol

got 33pp left to do me for dinner... hoping its enough. Will just have a meal and thats it! No pudding!

had a cadburys caramel cheesecake last night..... damn. Took off 20 points from my weeklies, got 17 weeklies left... 3 days into the week lol

today breakfast was an exante shake - with a few looks of disapproval from my colleagues :p

my workmate burst a blood vessel in his brain from too much weightlifting, as well as too much protein in his diet, and not enough water. I assured them that I'm not doing what he was..he was taking 3 daily protein shakes, AND purposely eating protein filled food as well as that (tuna eggs etc)... Besides that... i'm not stupid enough to work with weights that are way too heavy! ._.

it annoys me that he was a dumbass and now people assume that protein shakes or diet replacement shakes will now give you a stroke...silly people.

anyway...

Lunch today is leek and potato cuppa soup (3) and some buttered toast (6 for bread and 4 for butter)

I've got a good idea what my dinner will be but gotta see what foods at home :p

hi

Hi Hanata just been reading your diary its so funny and uplifting it makes me smile so much, thank you. Keep up the good work look forward to reading more to come x p.s we are practically neighbours !!

Hi Poppet!

I haven't read much of your diary but I would like to follow your progress so here I am :) LOVE SUBWAY... what are the Exante shakes like? xxx

Hi Hanata just been reading your diary its so funny and uplifting it makes me smile so much, thank you. Keep up the good work look forward to reading more to come x p.s we are practically neighbours !!

we are? ooooh awesome. where do you hang out? Do you have a diary? I will have a look. Its kinda a bit mind boggling in here and it would take me a lifetime to read everyones diary hahah xD

Hi Poppet!

I haven't read much of your diary but I would like to follow your progress so here I am :) LOVE SUBWAY... what are the Exante shakes like? xxx

They are decent enough, but they are 5pp! The soups on the other hand........ *boke* foamy soup is WRONG. I'm tempted to order another batch of the chocolate stuff because it is SERIOUSLY nice!

It's a bit scary to think that I was living on 15pp per day while I was on the shakes only (3 a day) ... it's really any wonder my blood pressure dropped so low! Now I'm on more than 3 times that!

p.s subway rocks... if the weather wasn't so stinkin I'd be in getting a wee 6 incher for my lunch! Did you ever see the american subway diet? It's basically a sub for lunch and dinner (no cheese or sauce obvs :() and people were losing an immense amount with it...! Pretty expensive diet though!

But yeah <3 subway to bits.

Thanks for following... I'mma add you onto my subscriptions, been meaning to for ages hahah :p

Omg! Subway diet sounds legendary lol! What u having for lunch if no subway? X

Saturday 21/5/11

Breakfast

Toast + butter - 4pp, 3pp
- more butter than normal, so I counted 3pp worth rather than 2pp.

Cup o tea, 1pp
- will have another cuppa later and count them both as 1pp.

Will have something for lunch post gym, no idea what...

my freakin ass hurts from WEDNESDAYS gym session would you believe... gah. And now I'm going back for more...

which reminds me

post workout

Protein shake - 2pp

Day 5
-----
dailies: 10 / 43 used
weeklies: 17 left
AP earned: 12
- not including todays gym

Omg! Subway diet sounds legendary lol! What u having for lunch if no subway? X

absolutely not a foggies..... will raid the fridge and see what turns up...

that's what I like about WW as opposed to SW. You have to have all your free stuff in, or basically cook. Whereas on ww i'll just find something in the house and point it... :D

Yup I love it! I'm having a warburtons square wrap pizza :) xx

Saturday 21/5/11 - Day 5
--------------------------
Breakfast - 8pp

Toast + butter - 4pp, 3pp
- more butter than normal, so I counted 3pp worth rather than 2pp.
Cup o tea, 1pp
- will have another cuppa later and count them both as 1pp.

post workout/Lunch - 2pp

Protein shake - 2pp
Sachet of jelly I made and counted last night
I know shouldn't be carrying over points, but it didn't set, I figured 1pp won't be that detrimental :p
Cup of tea - (2nd cup taken - pointed earlier)

Dinner - ???

My mum and dad want me to get a chinese with them... hmmmm what to have...

--------------------------

Dailies: 10 / 43 used
Weeklies: 17 remaining
AP earned this week: 27

Defo! Go get them! With lighter mozerella is yummy!! Have that for tea x

I'm gonna get some tomorrow when I get bits in for the next week at work :)

Had a beef satay and chips for dinner, gave it 28 (14 for chips, 14 for satay - didn't eat a lot of it)

and now I've got one of these frozen ww puds.... toffee apple crumble... better be flamin good for 5pp!

And that rounds me up to the full 43 :)

Sounds yummy!!! I love the wraps! WW puds are fab - I wanna try the strawb meringue one! I love the waves (like vienetta) and the eclairs!! Xx

Back