Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

hannata said:
We used to spoil our next door neighbours cats too. I've always loved cats :3

I was really badly depressed and withdrawn a few years ago, and my mum decided it was time to get a cat. It was my Christmas present. I was told to get a day off work early December and not told why. Apparently they had been talking about it for months. The night before they gave me an early Christmas present... Beanies bed. Without saying a word, I opened this cat bed and I was so astounded I started to cry and couldn't say a word. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh that's really sweet :) cats really help when you are sad or depressed don't they bless them :)

hannata said:
Betty as a kitteh in my mums hands, would you believe she fell asleep like that???

Beanie and Betty together on the sofa :3

And Betty a bit older in her hunting mode lol

Oh bless they are gorgeous :D love pictures of cute cats :)

alottolose said:
I find high heels impossible....like they look silly with a high arch...anyone else?

Trainers are my friend and I have to try on stuff before I buy them, can't buy online or anything x

Yes!!!!!! I feel like I'm either falling out of the shoes or going to fall on my face! I can just about cope with boots because they can't fall off as such, but I just hate the way I feel in heels :( I try on shoes in a shop and if they're good I'll buy the same model of shoe again online :) I pretty much live in roomy shoes cause I can get a decent insole in them... No dainty shoes when your in a size 8 lol x

Greeneyes11 said:
I have the opposite to you. Plantar fasciitis which is fallen arches. I have special soles for my shoes and high heels help but I am useless at walking in them. I find the Sketchers tone ups so comfortable for a long while. Like bouncing on air.

May have to look into the sketchers... The reebok ones are the same it's like bouncing on air. Most shoes will send shooting pain through my foot without good insoles!

Thought I'd fill your diary with cats Han lol
Here's some of my favs including some boxes ;)
My little fluff balls :)

Attachments

• image-1411330431.jpg
    image-1411330431.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 47
  • image-1852087565.jpg
    image-1852087565.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 45
  • image-2356489766.jpg
    image-2356489766.jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 42
  • image-619711481.jpg
    image-619711481.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 48
  • image-1098257812.jpg
    image-1098257812.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 48
  • image-2057211853.jpg
    image-2057211853.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 45
hannata said:
Awww I love them. My ma thinks they're gorge too. Beanie does the belly exposing thing a lot as well :D

Awwww thanks Han yeah Monty loves showing her belly. Kato sometimes shows his belly which is hilarious as he has a white belly button lol

Attachments

• image-997997577.jpg
    image-997997577.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 40
Yes!!!!!! I feel like I'm either falling out of the shoes or going to fall on my face! I can just about cope with boots because they can't fall off as such, but I just hate the way I feel in heels :( I try on shoes in a shop and if they're good I'll buy the same model of shoe again online :) I pretty much live in roomy shoes cause I can get a decent insole in them... No dainty shoes when your in a size 8 lol x

Used to be a size 9 when I was 15st-ish...now a 6.5/7 :) x

Last edited:
alottolose said:
Used to be a size 9 when I was 15st-ish...not a 6.5/7 :) x

Oooh. Didn't realise my feet might shrink too.

I don't wear heals, I'm six foot nearly so feel like a drag queen.
I like all the spongy soled shoes too, i have numerous pairs of Sketchers shape ups/tone ups and fit flops.
Never tried Reebok ET, only ever seen them in a 7 and i need 8.

MissAmy said:
Oooh. Didn't realise my feet might shrink too.

I don't wear heals, I'm six foot nearly so feel like a drag queen.
I like all the spongy soled shoes too, i have numerous pairs of Sketchers shape ups/tone ups and fit flops.
Never tried Reebok ET, only ever seen them in a 7 and i need 8.

Yeah I'm 5 ft 10, so I do feel a bit weird with 4 inch heels on.. And the whole toppling over thing that I mentioned makes me feel really really top heavy so I rarely wear heels. I got my reeboks in tk maxx and they had some 8s at the time might be worth checking if you have one local to you x

hannata said:
Yeah I'm 5 ft 10, so I do feel a bit weird with 4 inch heels on.. And the whole toppling over thing that I mentioned makes me feel really really top heavy so I rarely wear heels. I got my reeboks in tk maxx and they had some 8s at the time might be worth checking if you have one local to you x

In addition to binning the plus sized clothes section my TKMAXX no longer has shelves for anything over a 7. I asked the assistant and she told me that as they were a smaller store they only carried the standard sizes.

MissAmy said:
In addition to binning the plus sized clothes section my TKMAXX no longer has shelves for anything over a 7. I asked the assistant and she told me that as they were a smaller store they only carried the standard sizes.

Wow that's the biggest pile of balls.... My tkmaxx never did stock plus size clothes :eek:

hannata said:
Urgh another night up cacking my lungs out.. Think I'm getting a dose of conjuctivitis... My eyes feel horrible :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no sounds horrid :( hope it isn't x

:((( dose up hun, hope you feel better soon

X

Back