Happe eating..

Happe

escaping the fat
After much faffing about, Ive taken the bull by the horns and have signed up to a new SW class. Im feeling very positive about it and a little competitive cos Ive joined with a colleague who has loads to lose too. Im gonna be posting my food diaries here.:)

Welcome to the forum and the best of luck with SW - i love it, no need to be hungry just fill up on free food.

Yes, nothing like a bit of competition to keep you motivated. Kitteh (Cat) is having an Easter Challenge for us Slimming Worlders so why not join us (see Challenges forum).

Look forward to reading your food diaries as i'm always looking for ideas. Just tucking into big bowl of homemade vegetable soup with half a tin of Tesco green lentils in it (free on green day) with a wholemeal roll (HEB).

Best of luck

Hi Happe

I think it helps having a diet buddy, that competitive desire really helps you to stay focussed;)

Hope you enjoy your new diet:):)

Tracey
x

I started 4 weeks ago with a friend, a bit of competition is a great motivator! She has lost 1lb more than me so i'm really upping the stakes now LOL. I've given up alcohol for lent (I love my lager) and I reckon that will really help. I'm not a great lover of fruit but I've tried a few different things apple with cinnamon, oranges with yogurt and frozen strawberry desert. They are lovely and I don't feel like i'm depriving myself. Looking forward to seeing your food diaries as I'm alwasy after inspiration.

God luck!

Thanks for the lovely replies. Seems like im in good company here.
Saturdays food;
Breakfast -4 fat free sausages & 1/2 galia melon.
Lunch- Home made meatballs in tomato sauce.
Snacks- while at the cinema 5 nectarines, 1 tangerine and 1/2 kg of grapes ( yes i got a belly ache)
Dinner- 3 egg omlette with beansprouts, onion, pepper and cherry tomatoes.
Used my HEA for milk in tea.
Not the most inspired of menu's but I certainly wasnt hungry.

Sunday
Breakfast- 2 weetabix, banana, milk from allowance
Snacks- 2 muller lights, turkey bites, 2 bananas
Lunch - tuna, boiled egg, salad leaves, tomato
Dinner - salmon fillet, stirfried beansprouts, carrots, peppers, waterchestnuts, onions &mushrooms. Huge plateful.
rest of milk used in tea.

Monday
Breakfast- honey nut shredded wheat, milk from allowance
Lunch- turkey, salad leaves, 2 apples
Dinner - roast beef, carrots, peas, celeriac (1st time and I liked it)
Snacks - banana, mullerlight.
Rest of milk allowance in tea.

Tuesday
Breakfast - honey nut shredded wheat, banana, milk from allowance
Lunch - roast beef, mullerlight, grapes
Dinner - tiger prawns, lettuce,red onion,carrots,celery, baby plum tomatoes
Snacks - more roast beef, banana, mullerlight

I've never tried the honey nut Shredded Wheat, but I love honey nut mini Weetabix - are you allowed those?

I hope you don't mind me living vicariously through your diet. :p

Jo x

Wednesday
Breakfast - 2 weetabix, banana, milk
Lunch - turkey bites, roast beef, kiwi fruit
Dinner - 3 egg omlette, red onion, tomatoes and 28g cheese
Snacks - 2 apples, a mug of horlicks light.

Wednesday
Breakfast - 2 weetabix, banana, milk
Lunch - turkey bites, roast beef, kiwi fruit
Dinner - 3 egg omlette, red onion, tomatoes and 28g cheese
Snacks - 2 apples, a mug of horlicks light.

Sounds like a great day for you Happe :) and the omelette at dinner would be right up my street:D if I wasn't SSing:eek:

Love and best wishes,

Lacey..xxx ;):D

Thanks Lacey, been a good week. I get weighed tomorrow so hoping for a good loss otherwise ill be hankering after returning to CD once more. Its good to see that you are fighting the fight again too.

Goodluck with your weigh in, will be having a look later to see how you've done! My weigh in tonight too but only expecting a pound or so.

Back