Happe eating..

I like being alone sometimes but being in another country alone takes some guts dont it? Already thinking about some places im gonna go, couple of markets, Palma and I want to plant up the garden a bit. Its a bit bare of plants. Ooh must pick some books out too.

It does take guts, but Happe you are one of the strongest women I know - you can do this, you know you can!!

As for books, if you like Sci Fantasy, try Robin Hobb; light romance Nalini Singh; deep and meaningful - dunno, got so many of those they jumble in my head! :p

Tuersdays offerings;
Breakfast - the usual
Lunch - ham salad, banana, pear
Dinner - roast lamb, brussel sprouts, carrots, parsnip, mini corn on the cob
Snacks - banana, pear, muller light

Quite proud of myself, had a stressful evening but have stayed on track. Heres todays food;
Breakfast - the usual
Lunch - turkey bites, salad, apple, grapes
Dinner - Chicken breast, mound of stir fried veg, more grapes

Hey Happe - another 2lb is great stuff, and :wow: 15lb in two weeks is amazing! :clap: Well done for getting through your stressful evening without falling off the wagon - always hard i know

Still hanging in here.
Yesterdays menu;
Breakfast - 2 slices wholemeal toast, scraping of lowfat spread.
Lunch - ham salad, apple
Dinner - T bone steak, mushrooms, tomatoes
Snacks - 2 mullerlights, banana, milk in drinks

have you been doing red? your menus sound so much nicer than mine lol i was told to stay to green for the whole 1st week but i think i'll try red next week. Congrats on ur loss! i hope i can do as well as u.

Thanks ladies. Yes I tend to stick to red, suits me better. Although feel a craving for a jacket spud coming on so may go green tomorrow.

Well spent the day in Lakeside yesterday with teenage daughter, usually would mean a trip to the food court or maccy d's but we stuck with a coffee, treated ourselves to some new makeup and i got a couple of tops. Better than food anyday.
So Saturdays food;
Breakfast - shredddies, milk
Lunch - mullerlight, apple
Dinner - 1/2 a chicken, stirfried cabbage, butternut squash, onion, waterchestnuts, beansprouts
snacks - mullerlight, banana, bitesize snicker

Hi Happe,
Just read this thread, you are doing really well!

Keep up the good work! It's so exciting to find something that really works doesn't it?

x

Back