Happiness is...

Hmm yes, I'm on my 3rd and final set of belts. :)

I know the type you mean Laura, but there should be wear marks?

That's the type i have on with the old baggy jeans Laura... The end bit is getting longer n longer n now almost reaches to my back.

happiness is showing a colleague the blotches on your tummy without worrying about how fat your tummy is :D ha. and even having them point at your stomach without it squishing in too much. just realised this. didn't occur to me at the time...

abz random thought generator working over time again.

and clouds fleeting past my window.

Clearing out all your old clothes, trying them on to be sure they don't fit before lobbing them in a bin bag n taking em to the charity shop!! Priceless..

well go and make some abz, or there must be a Cafe near you surely.

LMAO Lady M!

afraid not jim. at least not one that will produce bacon and eggs for me. i could get a breakfast sandwich, but they are all takeaway sandwich places. and a tesco express...

i am hungry, forgot to bring my breakfast. think i may actually eat my lunch now and go out later for something else for lunch, ha.

OH made a gorgeous low-carb cottage pie last night and i have the remains with me this morning after eating MASSES of it last night.. i may have overindulged slightly. i had to get him to take it away from me so i would stop trying to eat it, ha.

abz xx

FINALLY being able to update my stats for the first time since June!!!

Looking forward to transferring FOUR fat marbles tonight. Chink! Chink! Chink! Chink!

LOL LM, nice to have a whooshie love.

abz, that cottage pie sounds nice, recipe please. In the recipe section.

happiness is having saggy fabric on the bum of your trousers. you can spot someone successfully dieting from a mile away by the saggy ass of their trousers :D

LOL @ Abz, nice one love! You're so right there! However my new jeans aren't in the saggy category yet but i'll keep working on it.. And LM, well done again!

Going in to shops and browsing the normal rails instead of heading to the big b*tch section - always the the back corner of the store!

Ooo, good one Jar!! Liking that one! Also not having to automatically go right to the back of the rail for the biggest size to even find that it wasn't big enough..

So true!

And

Sleeping better now my neck fast isn't blocking my airways!

going to the wrong part of matalan and realising you don't need to be in the fat section any more and feeling a bit of a fool :D

Back