• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Happiness is....

S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
CHRISTMAS, best time of the year. as long as my family and the people are around me are happy then i am happy ;)

Darcy15

This is my year
S: 19st0lb C: 15st12lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 43.4 Loss: 3st2lb(16.54%)
Happiness is........

Many, many things.

Right here and now though for me it's knowing I can get on a plane in 4 weeks and not be in a panic about the seatbelt fitting :D

S: 16st13lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st13lb(5.49%)
Happiness is been around my 6 kids. Love been a mammy :)

hannata

I can haz cake?
S: 280lb C: 249.0lb G: 208.5lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 31lb(11.07%)
Happiness is........

Many, many things.

Right here and now though for me it's knowing I can get on a plane in 4 weeks and not be in a panic about the seatbelt fitting :D
agreed, its a huge relief!!! At a size 22 (was a very big 24) I can now fit in most seatbelts... Some of them are a bit tight, but still fit. Yesss.

Most of my happiness involves food, probably why I am at the stage i'm at. lol. Christmas is my next thing to be happy about, can't wait. Just love the happy cheer in the house - no one ever fights on christmas day :)

S: 18st0lb C: 12st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 5st7lb(30.56%)
No one ever fights in yours on Xmas day!! What's ur secret!! Our house is like a Xmas day in eastenders! Something always happens lol
Happiness for me is being able to dance with my kids and not be out of puff! And I even managed a couple of weeks ago to tech my daughter to ride a two wheeler! That was happiness! Being able to run along with her and not die!!

hannata

I can haz cake?
S: 280lb C: 249.0lb G: 208.5lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 31lb(11.07%)
No one ever fights in yours on Xmas day!! What's ur secret!! Our house is like a Xmas day in eastenders! Something always happens lol
Happiness for me is being able to dance with my kids and not be out of puff! And I even managed a couple of weeks ago to tech my daughter to ride a two wheeler! That was happiness! Being able to run along with her and not die!!

I think my family is a bit boring to be honest haha :p