Happy 2009

Irene

Silver Member
Afternoon everyone
I would like to wish you all a wonderful and safe 2009.:)
My 2009 plan starts tomorrow - I was still drinking at 2am this morning!!!!:eek: Have had a healthyish brunch, going to do a buffet this evening and eat a few choccies.:eek:
Any left will be eaten by my family.
Starting EE tomorrow.
I would just like to thank you all for your help and support during the past year and long may it continue.:)
Irene

arternoon hun and happy new year to you to..thats what we re all here for to help and support each other..enjoy yor buffet later
love and hugs
xxx

I'd just like to add my "happy new year - a good luck for 2009" wishes! I am the same as you Irene - finishing off all my naughties then starting tomorrow - though officially starting Wednesday when I will be joining class again! I can't wait to get started and lose some weight in 2009! xx

Hi hun, you have a happy, healthy and safe 2009 too. Enjoy your last bad night tonight x

All the best to you too, i'm out a t a party tonight too, had one last night aswell but iv'e done Success Express in between. I put on 2.5lb
when i got weighed on Tuesday but not too worried as i'm under target anyway. Enjoy yourself Hunny. xxx

Back