Happy birthday to IRISHMUM

Happy Birthday and Good Luck!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRISH!!!!!

:bday:
:candle1:
:birthday:

Hope you are having a fantastic day and enjoying yourself before you jump back to the tfr world in a couple days! :D :D :D

LOL @ Sarahlou- skinny indeed- right back at ya!!

Thanks everyone (esp. Jenny_belte, returning the favour eh! LOL!)

I don't want to annoy all you on LT, but I'm just savouring a thin slice of choc swiss roll that my 4yr old bought me as her pressie- because (she says) "Everyone deserves chocolate cake on their birthday, and because I love you very much!" Aww....(sniff!) Wee pet. It'll be gone by Friday though...no temptation allowed in my house after tomorrow!

Awwww thats very sweet of her!!
Still, duno how your guna manage ust a thin slice - i'd want atleast 10thin slices!! LOL

Well...theres still a lot left?....and Daddy hasn't had some yet (with the candles & singing & all that!)

No...must resist...have a meal out later on so don't need it....

Happy birthday hun!!
Hope you're having a lovely day!

xxx

Best wishes for a Happy Birthday:553::553::553:

happy-birthday.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday, have a good one x

Have a lovely birthday. Savour every moment, it comes just once a year.

Thanks everyone!! I have a little hangover today (Im' such a cheap date since losing weight! LOL!) but don't care. I'm up a little weight-wise this morning, but thats to be expected? I got some lovely gifts- an emerald green winter fitted coat in a size 14, a leather kangol bag, a silver pendant, a size 12 warehouse satin pencil skirt (tight, but not too bad- my 'goal' treat!)plus my girls got me a swiss roll and a bag of jelly beans! So am spoiled really...
I have low-carb meals planned for today, and will try to drink plenty when the pain subsides a little? ;P
Thanks again everyone...now to get my head in gear to re-start....

Back