happy birthday to me :o)

sophia-jo

Silver Member
It's my birthday today,,,yay!!!

I weighed myself and I'm now 12st 7lbs, wow, I'm sure that was one of my goals to be 12 1/2 stone by my birthday, so I did it :D

I'm off to bake cookies with my little girl (no, I won't be eating any) then we're off out to my parents house for the day, where my sis and her little girl will be today so we'll have a little tea party for the kids. Deffo no food for me today until my aam tonight, gonna try cottage cheese this time.

Hope you all have a great day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME......:D

XX SJ XX

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA-JO - HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

AND congratulations on reaching 12 stone 7lbs!!!!! what a great birthday present! xx

OOOOOHHH THANKS GUYS :D

I've not checked into the daily yet, I hope I get time later, gonna be out all day.

thanks for your lovely messages ladies.

catch you later honeys xx sj xx

Happy Birthday chick!

Hope you have a lovely day and well done for hitting your birthday traget makes your day even better!

N xx

Happy Birthday to you!!!!
Hope you have a fandabbydosy day
peachy
x

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Sophia Joooooo
Happy birthday to you

Hip Hip :party0019:

SJ
Happy Birthday to you , Have a wonderful day :) I'll play Stevie wonder , Happy Birthday to ya , but you can't hear it :-(

shootingstars.jpg

I know you can't eat it but thought I'd send you a birthday cake to look at.... the stars are because you are one...!!

Well done SJ, you're doing great...!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAVE A FAB DAY!!

H x

Can we all have some of that cake , or is there not enough to go round the whole site , ok SJ you'll be ok as its your B-D so you'll get some , ok you can always save it for next year as your being good :)))

Happy Birthday SJ:D

Hope you have a fantastic day and congratulations on reaching your birthday goal weight.

:D:):D:):D:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SJ - a double celebration, your Birthday and reaching your goal of 12st 7!!! YEAH YOU.

Have a great day and enjoy your celebratory cottage cheese!!

Georgie
xx

:party0011: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :party0011:

Hope you have a lovely day :D

Happy Birthday, hope you have a fab day!! Well done on your weight loss too!! x

Back