Happy Birthday to me!!!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Well title says it all really!
Had a 3 year old with a hissy fit and a snoring Husband to contend with this morning, but hey ho, I lost 7lbs this week!!!! My first week!!!

I love Slimming world!

Just one question?? I have been given a box of celebrations by a collegue who is also on a diet (trying to saboutage things me thinks!), how many syns are in them?? I can actually be quite restraint when I need to be.

Thanks in advance!

Kerry-Ann
xx

anyone with the chocs?

Morning Mrs V! Happy Burfday to yooooooooooooo! Hope you are well, have a fab day. No idea on the chocs I'm afraid! Vx

Happy happy happy birthday!

Thank you Vicky and Katherine!!!

xx

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day!..... oh well you don't have to eat them all in one go...and I am sure someone will be along to tell you how much soon.... but why not invite your friend back round and take half out of the box and tell her to take a few as you pigged out on them hahahaha and then save yours hehehehe oh... this is the devil in me coming out haha...

Lol thanks both...Louise for the value and the wishes and Treats for making me laugh!

I live in Andover Hun! near Winchester.

Thanks Stacey! I feel a bit more cheerful now!! Lol

Happy Birthday sweetie!! Have a great day!

Andover you say? I used to live in Ludgershall lol.. xx

Thank you all!!
Sonban goos to see you back on track and with us again Hun...hope youre feeling better now.

K
xx

Thank you all!!
Sonban goos to see you back on track and with us again Hun...hope youre feeling better now.

K
xx

Yeah Im feeling a bit better now I could do with another day resting but being a parent I cant do that :sigh: I feel like I have felt helpless the last few days not being able to do anything.

Oh and sorry well done on losing 7Lbs thats brill keep up the fab work x

Happy Birthday :flowers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! and well done on losing 7 pounds in your first week. 1/2 stone award already ...wooo hoo!! :D

Thanks!!! I feel special Lol!!!
Sonban I know the feeling about not being able to rest when your ill with a little one! Just try and take a break when you can.

K
xx

Back