Happy Bunny

Loopyloo

Should have got weighed yesterday but they were closed so had an extra days weight loss. Don't know if that's cheating a bit but I lost 8 lbs on week 2 which makes it a total of 21lbs altogether. I am delighted as I can now fit into my mother of the bride outfit that I was loaned. I am walking my daughter down the aisle on the 14th April and I can hold my head up high as I will be plastered over face book a n d I have another week to lose more weight.

Hey Loopy, that's brilliant and you wont be needing those "hold it all in knickers " I recommended last week!
banana%20dancer.gif

Lol it was worth the pain just not to have to wear them. Just the thought broke me out in a sweat. I hope I am strong enough not to eat the wedding feast.

Wow well done Loopy.....you are gonny be a gorgeous mother of the bride!
Have you lost 21lbs in 2 weeks??? x

Have u decided to stay on the LP after the wedding ? Congrats on you massive weight loss bet you feel really different about your self and it will show in your smile on the photos

Yeah 21 in two weeks. I am hoping I will be strong enough to continue without a break till I reach target. Now I have begun I don't want to stop because I know the day and hour food passes my lips will be when i come of it never to do it again. I did it 3 years ago and lost 5 stone. This time was so much harder. I'm not the sort of person to play around with it. Either I do it properly or I don't. So yeah no food at the wedding and onwards and downwards till I reach target.

You are doing brilliantly Loopy, lets keep it up and we can throw the big knickers away for ever! I am at a wedding in 2 weeks but don't intend to break the diet for it (but am going to break it for the hen weekend!):553:

Back