Happy but confused.....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Mrs L, 24 October 2008.

1. Mrs L

Mrs L Member

I had my 2nd weight-in this morning and I'm very happy, the nurse said I'd lost another 7lb's :D Woop-Woop :D...
    Then I came home and used the converter on-line and this is what it said..

10/10/08 91 kg = 14s 4lb
    17/10/08 87kg = 13s 7lb
    27/10/08 84kg = 13s 2lb

Now when I was weighed lastweek I was told I was 13s 9lb and had lost 7lb, so today she said I'd lost 1 stone all together, yet I started at 14.4 and am now 13.2....

Have I converted wrong or has the nurse!?!........CONFUSED...:wave_cry:.........

But Happy
    Kelly xx
  2. Medea

Medea Is Irrepressible!! : )

If your nurse uses the computer printed charts- they are not quite accurate. I contacted LT in my 2nd or 3rd week with the same problem. They told me that the converters online are more accurate than the charts. Hooray for you!!

Well done on your losses so far, a stone in 3 weeks is not to be sniffed at! :D
  3. paulsan

paulsan Member

Well done on your weight loss every loss is a success
  4. CAZ72

CAZ72 Well-Known Member

well done on your loss!!! keep it up!! caz xx
  5. BlackRose

BlackRose Well-Known Member

I think your calculations are more corect -well done on your losses -you're doing brilliantly! Amazingly well -keep going!
  6. Cathy

Cathy Well-Known Member

Great losses altogether!
    Well done you! xx
  7. moanz

moanz Well-Known Member

I've been confused about the kilos too, but great loss, well done!! x
  8. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

well done on ur WI :)
  9. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Well-Known Member

well done great losses
  10. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

well done you, not sure how to work out your thingie but wow i am impressed!! Good on ya