Happy days!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by tenney73, 9 April 2007 Social URL.

1. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    Just wanted to share how much happier I feel about LL now I am approaching the end of week 4. I know I have a long way to go but I never thought I would say how easy I am finding it. Even on easter sunday admist all my little girl's choc eggs I didn't feel tempted to have any and instead just happily drunk my flavoured water. This has never happened on any diet I have done before, usually I would have caved into temptation after half an hour!
    I have allready lost 18 Lb and I really look forward to my yummy shakes, vanilla, choc and raspberry which I have warm and I enjoy all the bars (except lemon) and experimenting with different recipes.
    I love coming into this forum and reading everyone's experiences and I think that will keep me going in tougher times ahead. Everyone seems so encouraging.Roll on summer.....

In search of me likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wanttobeslim

Wanttobeslim I will do it!!

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Tenney - well done on your loss so far - that's brilliant. I am a couple of weeks behind you but so far so good!! This time we will do it with the help of LL .. Haven't thought to try the shakes warm yet - must give it a go!!

Just think how much better we will look in the summer - can't wait!! ;)

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Great positive post! Congrats on your losses so far, keep 'em coming!

5. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    Well done for resisting the easter temptation!

You will all be transformed by summer and won't recognise yourselves!

Mags
    xxx

6. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

That's a great post Tenney and to be honest it mirrors how I'm feeling about LL. This is the first diet that I've ever been on that I can just see myself doing and not wavering from..... but the lemon bar is def my favourite.

And yes think of the joys of summer :)

Cath

7. SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue!

SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue! Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    :clap: Well Done on the determination and the great loss.

You will be in fab clothes by summer

Sam

8. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Well done, its a great feeling isn't it ?! I was just posting somewhere else that its nice to take back the power and control of choosing whether to eat or not. I have never been able to do this ! Long may it live!

9. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Well done on your weight loss, you are doing so well. Its true this site is fantastic !

10. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    You must try the shakes warm, they are gorgeous! The vanilla one reminds me of a full fat drink you might buy at starbucks.
    I have a christening to attend in July and I am determined to wear a nice summer dress that I have always dreamed about so that's my goal. You keep going too x

11. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
  12. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
  13. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just to say well done & good to see you feeling so positive and happy! Imagine how fantabulous you will feel at the end!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.