• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Happy days!

Just wanted to share how much happier I feel about LL now I am approaching the end of week 4. I know I have a long way to go but I never thought I would say how easy I am finding it. Even on easter sunday admist all my little girl's choc eggs I didn't feel tempted to have any and instead just happily drunk my flavoured water. This has never happened on any diet I have done before, usually I would have caved into temptation after half an hour!
I have allready lost 18 Lb and I really look forward to my yummy shakes, vanilla, choc and raspberry which I have warm and I enjoy all the bars (except lemon) and experimenting with different recipes.
I love coming into this forum and reading everyone's experiences and I think that will keep me going in tougher times ahead. Everyone seems so encouraging.Roll on summer.....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Tenney - well done on your loss so far - that's brilliant. I am a couple of weeks behind you but so far so good!! This time we will do it with the help of LL .. Haven't thought to try the shakes warm yet - must give it a go!!

Just think how much better we will look in the summer - can't wait!! ;)

S: 14st4lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 1st2.5lb(8.25%)
Well done for resisting the easter temptation!

You will all be transformed by summer and won't recognise yourselves!

Mags
xxx

katie_oxo

Silver Member
That's a great post Tenney and to be honest it mirrors how I'm feeling about LL. This is the first diet that I've ever been on that I can just see myself doing and not wavering from..... but the lemon bar is def my favourite.

And yes think of the joys of summer :)

Cath

:clap: Well Done on the determination and the great loss.

You will be in fab clothes by summer

Sam

magickmel

Loves VLCD's !
Well done, its a great feeling isn't it ?! I was just posting somewhere else that its nice to take back the power and control of choosing whether to eat or not. I have never been able to do this ! Long may it live!

You must try the shakes warm, they are gorgeous! The vanilla one reminds me of a full fat drink you might buy at starbucks.
I have a christening to attend in July and I am determined to wear a nice summer dress that I have always dreamed about so that's my goal. You keep going too x