Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Happy days!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by tenney73, 9 April 2007 Social URL.

1. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    Just wanted to share how much happier I feel about LL now I am approaching the end of week 4. I know I have a long way to go but I never thought I would say how easy I am finding it. Even on easter sunday admist all my little girl's choc eggs I didn't feel tempted to have any and instead just happily drunk my flavoured water. This has never happened on any diet I have done before, usually I would have caved into temptation after half an hour!
    I have allready lost 18 Lb and I really look forward to my yummy shakes, vanilla, choc and raspberry which I have warm and I enjoy all the bars (except lemon) and experimenting with different recipes.
    I love coming into this forum and reading everyone's experiences and I think that will keep me going in tougher times ahead. Everyone seems so encouraging.Roll on summer.....

In search of me likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wanttobeslim

Wanttobeslim I will do it!!

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Tenney - well done on your loss so far - that's brilliant. I am a couple of weeks behind you but so far so good!! This time we will do it with the help of LL .. Haven't thought to try the shakes warm yet - must give it a go!!

Just think how much better we will look in the summer - can't wait!! ;)

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Great positive post! Congrats on your losses so far, keep 'em coming!

5. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    Well done for resisting the easter temptation!

You will all be transformed by summer and won't recognise yourselves!

Mags
    xxx

6. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

That's a great post Tenney and to be honest it mirrors how I'm feeling about LL. This is the first diet that I've ever been on that I can just see myself doing and not wavering from..... but the lemon bar is def my favourite.

And yes think of the joys of summer :)

Cath

7. SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue!

SoonBeSlim... It'sTrue! Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    :clap: Well Done on the determination and the great loss.

You will be in fab clothes by summer

Sam

8. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Well done, its a great feeling isn't it ?! I was just posting somewhere else that its nice to take back the power and control of choosing whether to eat or not. I have never been able to do this ! Long may it live!

9. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Well done on your weight loss, you are doing so well. Its true this site is fantastic !

10. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life. In the past have tried everything from weightwatchers to rosemary conley
    You must try the shakes warm, they are gorgeous! The vanilla one reminds me of a full fat drink you might buy at starbucks.
    I have a christening to attend in July and I am determined to wear a nice summer dress that I have always dreamed about so that's my goal. You keep going too x

11. tommee2004

tommee2004 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
  12. tenney73

tenney73 Full Member

Diet:
  13. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just to say well done & good to see you feeling so positive and happy! Imagine how fantabulous you will feel at the end!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.