Happy hen!

California girl

On a mission!
I am on hen weekend in ten weeks with a bunch of young skinny hens! Already the oldest at 39 don't wanna be the fattest too! Have got my packs waiting for me at home ( am on hol at the mo) and I am scared but excited at getting on it 4 packs a day only..... I know going alcohol free is my hardest bit - but it has to be done, will keep a diary for motivation, any support appreciated xx would love to lose 3 stone :)
debsx

You can do it debs, good luck hun xxx

just started as well Debs, found the first few days much easier than anticipated so hopefully you will too :)

Excited now! Thanks for the support girls! Am starting thurs and guess I'll be 14 stoneish want to get to 11 ish xx

Ok half way thru day one! Weighed in at 13.13 have had a hazelnut shake and a veg Soup so far so good :)

well its still day one! and i'm still alive! - just had my tea which was a cottage pie sachet with 200g of cauliflower. quite nice actually! have also had a hazelnut shake and veg soup today (both o.k but not amazing) and have had 3lires of water. Feeling good :)

debbieacton said:
well its still day one! and i'm still alive! - just had my tea which was a cottage pie sachet with 200g of cauliflower. quite nice actually! have also had a hazelnut shake and veg soup today (both o.k but not amazing) and have had 3lires of water. Feeling good :)

Sounds like your doing great keep it going

You can do that easily in 10 weeks hun if u stick to the plan & drink down copious amounts of water! Good luck!

Thanks for your support shivie - copious amounts of water - Done! managed to get 5 litres down today, started early! will try the same tomorrow. have also had, 2 mugs boullion, one herbal tea, a black coffee and 2 cans of coke zero. I will be peeing all night long! hehehe. bring on tomorrow xx

It gets easier hope today is a better one for you

Okay so getting into day two, have had a mug of peppermint tea for brekkie and 2 packs of spicy spaghetti as a brunch and now off to work with a 2 litre bottle of water to get down me! Feeling positive, can't wait for ketotis to kick in and feel that fat liquidizing! Lol, hope everyone else has a good day one down and 69 to go! Xx

fairman76 said:
well done ,you had a good day

Thanks for all your support ladies it really helps xx

:bighug:

Shivie said:

Thanks - and one back to you! Hope u are getting on ok too? X

marchy said:
Well done to my diet buddy!! Day two not to bad, had spag bol for lunch, wasn't to bad, looking forward to my cottage pie later. We'll be looking good soon :) x

Yep, we will, can't wait for us to be on a girls night with our hot new bods!! - w have to stick with this IT WORKS!!!!

Well done on sticking it out Debbie, good luck for the next few days until you get into ketosis. Once you're there you'll have it cracked.

Thanks for all you support BG. I did a vlcd 5 years ago to lose 2 stone for my wedding - I remember that buzz of getting into ketotis and feeling righteous when watching other people eating while I had water lol obs I didn't do refeed :( and gained it all back and some extra - have tried and failed many diets since but am back on a vlcd to crack it once and for all!

Glad your first couple of days have gone well.
Won't belong before its us starting out with the fab losses! It's so gonna be worth it! :)

Back