Happy hen!

Yorkshire Lady said:
Glad your first couple of days have gone well.
Won't belong before its us starting out with the fab losses! It's so gonna be worth it! :)

Yep it really will be us soon won't it! I'm off to bed soon to dream of being slim....... Xx

Well it's half way through day 3 have been a bit hungry today, but kept filling up on water, have had a shake and a cottage pie with 100g cauliflower mmm I love the cottage pie, creamy and filling and swells a up loads in microwave - think I'll be ordering a Ton of them next time! Had 3litres water so far 2 peppermint teas and a cup of bouillon,save my coke zero for tonight!! - god luck to everyone else xx

Your doing really well it gets easier as the days go on plus with weigh in getting closer keeps you on track.

Staying busy helps the day pass fast

Yeah it been harder cos not at work til Monday, but bee leaning and gardening then off to the cinema will have a big black coffee and try not to sniff the popcorn! Lol

You're allowed to sniff, just not scoff. In fact I get a bit of a food fix by sniffing things that I can't have, like warm french bread, Mmm. Hate it when my OH brings that home!

Lol I love that sniff not scoff lol :)

Lol I have to admit to sticking my snout in one of the kids bags of cheese and onion crisps yesterday! Anyway made it though the film, took a praline bar cut into tiny pieces Instead of a sweety bag lol and had another litre of water - topping me up to 4 today. Just had a chilli with spinach and a can of coke zero -I think I might just have made through day 3 Whoop!!!

Last edited:
Well done your doing amazinggg

I love sniffing bread lol ha! All be worth it :) ...keep going, it gets easier xx

RebekahR said:
Well done your doing amazinggg

I love sniffing bread lol ha! All be worth it :) ...keep going, it gets easier xx

Aw Thanks Rebekah - how are u going? Have just nailed day 5 100% so am about to celebrate with a Chilled can of coke zero :) it's helping that my lovely friend marchy is doing the plan with me and we are ordering packs together and weighing on the same day - helps keep me on the right tracks, we are both after losing 3 stone over summer have just booked a week in Majorca in 11 weeks so another reason o stick with it!! X

Aww that's ace having a buddy on plan and a holiday goal in sight :) Oo that will be lovely, 11 weekday in plan will mean a whole new holiday wardrobe :)

I love the variety of the plan, week seven for me at least twelve more for me

Have a good day Xx

RebekahR said:
Aww that's ace having a buddy on plan and a holiday goal in sight :) Oo that will be lovely, 11 weekday in plan will mean a whole new holiday wardrobe :)

I love the variety of the plan, week seven for me at least twelve more for me

Have a good day Xx

How much have u lost so far?

24lb which is fairly slow, the constant tom dosent help!! Will be on plan till September

How you doing?? Xx

RebekahR said:
24lb which is fairly slow, the constant tom dosent help!! Will be on plan till September

How you doing?? Xx

Was my first weigh in today and lost 11 lbs so very happy with that,was hoping for 7! I want to lose another 2 and a half stone by mi August - 9 weeks! Xx

debbieacton said:
Was my first weigh in today and lost 11 lbs so very happy with that,was hoping for 7! I want to lose another 2 and a half stone by mi August - 9 weeks! Xx

That's fantastic well done bet your chuffed you'll shift the rest no probs !!

munchbunch said:
That's fantastic well done bet your chuffed you'll shift the rest no probs !!

Thanks Hope so! Feel really positive this time... X I am so pleased I have been 100% and it has paid off

Back