• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year!

I have been away in Ireland without access to a PC/internet so just want to catch up with you all.

I'll be honest..... I did eat over xmas but i was very sensible and stuck to meat and veg and had a bit of chesse. I did drink ALOT which im not pleased about as the hangovers nearley killed me but the vodka and soda seems to keep any weight off. I have put on about 2lbs and I hope that comes off B4 WI in Monday. I am not looking forward to getting back into Ketosis as I had bad headaches with it - but it will be worth it.

So fellow LL - whats news?
Ali - how you doing? Blonde logic have you started yet?
DaveP - I expect at least one funny tale from you please....

Anyway im glad to be back - i've missed you all and your support.

Heres to a skinny mini New Year.

Love peanut xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 24st0lb C: 24st0lb G: 18st0lb BMI: 43.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey Peanut... wondered where your posts had gone!!

Don't worry about the xmas "lapse" put it behind you and ull be on your way!

Happy new year to you too! x

Thanks LLC - Funny thing is I never thought that i wouldnt get back on it! I had a lot of good comments about my weight loss even from family friends and thats spurred me on to keep going!

P x

S: 24st0lb C: 24st0lb G: 18st0lb BMI: 43.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Stick with it! alot of the people around here (including me) lasped at xmas and found it VVV hard to get back on it! I think its my first day back in ketosis today...oh the joys...

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
A Very Happy New Year to you Peanut!!!

and well done!

2lb. weight gain is not too bad at all.

Love Mini xxx

S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
Hi Peanut and happy New Year!!!

I am glad you had a good time on your trip!

I have not started yet - bubt very soon! My first group meeting is Monday night!!! So less then 48 hours now!!! I am really ready. I think. LOL No, I am ....cannot wait to get on with it!!!

Thanks for asking! :) Nice to have you back!

AGHHH another lapse

Think i need to get back to work so im not sitting at home thinking about where my next bit of food is coming from!

Great to hear from you all - BL bet you cant wait now. It will be the best thing you have ever done ! Even though i have been bad.... I know that this is the diet for me and I will get back on it!

BL - let us know how 2m night goes

xxxx

S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
I will Peanut - thanks!!! Now you keep away from those nibbles young lady!! :p:D

I have gutted my kitchen - nice and empty - all ready for my packets!! lol - me and the cats, eating out of packets. Oh joy oh joy!! :D

Seriously though, I am really ready to get rolling. Good luck to you back at work!! :)

Thanks. Im sure thats what i need is to just get back on it - my job is so busy and will keep my braon of the food.

However, even though i ate over xmas - i was so good (if that makes sense) in comparison to me 5 weeks go that would have eaten round the clock. For example over the space of the 14 days - I had 5 celebrations and each one of those were not gobbled down but eaten very slowley. Usually I would have 5 just random and then another 5 etc.. so i know my eating patterns have changed and my behaviour already.. and i was only 5 weeks in when I went away. I also went for a few long walks - I HATED walking.. but i knew it was doing me good! My bf nearley passed out when i suggested a walk!

Good luck 2m xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 1
Introductions 1
Chit Chat 4
Introductions 2
News 1